Reviews for Detention Papers
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 3/21
Oh, my, this dance is making everyone crazy. (frankly, Severus might be better off with Sybill; it's not like Lily can ever make up her mind about him. If Sev is really her best friend, why isn't she going to the dance with him?).

And it's clear that James wants to hex anyone who goes out with Lily, not just Severus (although he's still the Marauders' special chew toy, we don't see this in this chapter). And that Sirius is still quite mad.
QuillDream19725 chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
There isn't another chapter so I was just wondering if the marauders gift was the animagus. Otherwise good work
QuillDream19725 chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
If you like ministry of magic you could try the parselmouths they're good
QuillDream19725 chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
Sirius had fun then. I also like ministry of magic they're a good band and have heard all the songs you mentioned. Also liked your take on cotton eye Joe. Also I should should stop saying also its probably annoying you. Anyway great chapter.
QuillDream19725 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
I think you're doing Peter we'll. I hope you're not dirtyminded and make anything strange from that sentence. One of my friends would. Excuse my strange babble which comes from my imagination
QuillDream19725 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I like remus's one
QuillDream19725 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Good but a little confusing. Maybe write one after the other in different handwriting
Ecoro chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
Awsome, amazing, spectecler, brilliant, astounding, astonishing, breathtaking, outstanding, stupifying, captivating, dazzleling, entralling, mind-boggalling, stupendous, tremendous, extreme, fantastic, great, incredible, unbelivable, terrific, miraculous, phenominal, riveting, spellbounding, wonderously wonderful, marvelous, guay, stunning.

Those are all the compliments I could think of, and it should also be a sufficient amount to nurter you muse and complete the story. So would you be so kind as to get your inperation and fill it up with a warm and well seasoned review. (Please :D)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
What is the meaning of the acronyms you used?
sirius
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Very fun!
Is the surprise a cake? I love cake!
Thank you for smiling! And writing this awesome! piece
Bushwah chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I will not hex students in the halls. I promise.
Bushwah chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
inable should be unable.
Glowgatch67 chapter 31 . 1/22/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. That was the best James/Lilly ever. Now I'll never be able to listen to Accio Love the same way again.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
nice but there is more right?
i would love more!
Going to sleep now since you robbed it from me!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
For Peter, depict him as a hero-oppessed teenage boy who slightly dark humor gets mixed into his friends a little lighter one and has a false exterior.
that's my advice, how you use it is up to you, good luck!