Reviews for Detention Papers
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 1/2
So, all James has to do is to be nice for a few hours every month to win Lily. That's a low bar.

And Snape's life is still a living hell. Canon compliant, I see...
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
A good little morning after the night before.

And a mime is a terrible thing to waste. (I know someone undoubtedly said it already, possibly me, but I felt like saying it again).
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 7/2/2015
Very cute chapter. I'm surprised nobody guessed James was the mime, either. Unless they decided James would rather die before not talking, which is a possibility.

And I can always hope that Snape and Sybil stick together, since it's pretty clear that Lily doesn't have any feelings for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
Great chapter! I hope James and Sirius come up with similar pranks, instead of what we saw in canon.

And who know, Severus might use the word 'fun' a third time-wouldn't that be neat to see?
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 4/16/2015
I love this. I absolutely and totally love this.

(and the Aurors should take note of Snape's strategic abilities and recruit him *first*).
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Oh, my, this dance is making everyone crazy. (frankly, Severus might be better off with Sybill; it's not like Lily can ever make up her mind about him. If Sev is really her best friend, why isn't she going to the dance with him?).

And it's clear that James wants to hex anyone who goes out with Lily, not just Severus (although he's still the Marauders' special chew toy, we don't see this in this chapter). And that Sirius is still quite mad.
QuillDream19725 chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
There isn't another chapter so I was just wondering if the marauders gift was the animagus. Otherwise good work
QuillDream19725 chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
If you like ministry of magic you could try the parselmouths they're good
QuillDream19725 chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
Sirius had fun then. I also like ministry of magic they're a good band and have heard all the songs you mentioned. Also liked your take on cotton eye Joe. Also I should should stop saying also its probably annoying you. Anyway great chapter.
QuillDream19725 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
I think you're doing Peter we'll. I hope you're not dirtyminded and make anything strange from that sentence. One of my friends would. Excuse my strange babble which comes from my imagination
QuillDream19725 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I like remus's one
QuillDream19725 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Good but a little confusing. Maybe write one after the other in different handwriting
Ecoro chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
Awsome, amazing, spectecler, brilliant, astounding, astonishing, breathtaking, outstanding, stupifying, captivating, dazzleling, entralling, mind-boggalling, stupendous, tremendous, extreme, fantastic, great, incredible, unbelivable, terrific, miraculous, phenominal, riveting, spellbounding, wonderously wonderful, marvelous, guay, stunning.

Those are all the compliments I could think of, and it should also be a sufficient amount to nurter you muse and complete the story. So would you be so kind as to get your inperation and fill it up with a warm and well seasoned review. (Please :D)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
What is the meaning of the acronyms you used?
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Very fun!
Is the surprise a cake? I love cake!
Thank you for smiling! And writing this awesome! piece