Reviews for The Last Train Home
timewaster123456789 chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
pls finish this
Katie Salbrux chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Will you ever continue this fic? :( Because I really would like to read the rest of it... I've read The King's Gambit first, and it blew my mind. I really like the way you make the turns and twists of your stories, and especially the way you paint the friendship between Charles and Erik. I would love to know how they reached how they are in King's Gambit - but I guess I need to wait for the next chapters, if they will come eventually
Celina chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
sooner than a month and a half?! It's been three freakin' years! Please don't abandoned this story. This is the best story I've read so far about X-Men.
mpathy chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
It's been three years since you last update this story. Please don't abandone this story! The king's gambit is one of my favorites so I have very good expectation on this story. So please continue this story.
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I was shocked that Erik was so different but then again he did lose his best friend that day too. I was thinking that everytime Charles spoke to Erik that the metal bender might be listening so I was happy to find out in this chapter that he did.
This is amazing and I know it's been a while since you updated but I hope you haven't abadoned this. It's one of the really good ones, will definitley check out your other stuff.
weemcg33 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Holy crap on a cracker! This is amazing, I'm so happy I stumbled across this because it is so well written and has everything I love. Charles whump, angst, Raven actually staying with her brother after him getting shot, and Erik friendship. And also for how you ended this chapter you evil person you!
The PTB's Red Fox chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love this story schtuff
Drought chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
All the pieces are coming together! I can see how they might ever be fixed sometime. If they try really hard. I love that Erik is having just as much trouble as everyone else, and I love that he's not trying to hide it. And that he came back on his own, even if it was only because Charles has been talking to him.
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Wonderful, just wonderful. And nothing more to say!
3 3 3
Xtin2000 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
this is truly awesome and amazing! I love how Erik and Charles found their way towards each other again#1
cbeth88 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Your fics are fantastic! I loves The King's Gambit as well and am about to read the others in this 'verse, but it'd be great to see more of this one. I know it's been ages and you've moved on to other things, but is there any chance this one will continue?
WriteYourOwnStory chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is an amazing fic! I loved The Kings Gambit, and am loving this just as much. I really like the idea of Charles with just a bum leg and not paralyzed. And I really like that Erik came back and feels guilty for leaving. I loved their bond in the movie and the ending was retarded. I like your version better. )

I hope you update soon. I know how hectic the real world can be, though, so I know how hard it can be sometimes. But it would still be awesome!

Also, I read Shelter as well and will just add the review to that onto this one so as to not clog up your email with my nonsense. ) I loved it of course! Charles' and Erik's bond in it was just inspired. As well as Erik's and Raven's. 3 I found it interesting though that they had a level system for Charles' powers. I would definitely love to hear the back story of that! )

Anyways, loved the fics! Please update Train soon! ) Thank you!

AL
Haylia Jones chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
great story I absolutely love it
Darlian chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Of all the First Class fics I've read, yours explores most deeply the inner turmoil and conflicting emotions Charles would face coming to terms with his injury. It feels real and true to character. I especially appreciate how poignantly you show the effect Erik (and his absence) has had on Charles and Raven. As Erik would say, exceptional.
Bkw3rm chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
This is an amazing story. I love how you have expanded and built upon the friendship between Charles and Erik. I was looking for one thing though- Charles' smile! In the King's Gambit, chapter four, Erik is reflecting on coming back into their lives and it says:

"Charles opens the door and for a moment the world holds its breath. Then, Charles smiles—tired and pale but no less warm than it's always been, and all the petty words dry up in Erik's throat.

He doesn't have to say anything, he realizes. Charles forgives him."

But Charles doesn't smile this time. Why not? Other than that, fantastic story, can't wait for more. Because it's been almost two months. Hint hint. Update soon please! Thank you. :)