Reviews for The Merman
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 3/4
J'aimerais bien les lire... Sont-ils traduits en fran├žais?
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 3/4
Wooow!
Bittersweetleo chapter 2 . 3/4
Oh, my mouth is hanging open! Merman is one of my favourite stories, and now I get to have not only a continuation, but the ebook too! Thank you so much!
CSG chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I just found this by accident & im so glad i did. It was really good. I just wish there was more to it. Thank you for sharing it! :)
majose chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Great! I loved this story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Sexy swim story. I was hoping we were getting a second part with time jumps of him being a doctor and asking Bella to marry him at his graduation. I enjoyed Merman and Bella's lessons. Great story.
enka3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Great!
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Thanks for the heads up! I'm loving the books! :-)
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Cool. Thanks!
amogle chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Loved it can't wait for more :)
SLKerouac chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Loved this short story. Bella the cougar hitting on Edward. Only he was an interested as she was. Bella was the teacher but Edward was an excellent student. A little sad to when the summer season ended and they went their different ways only to find each other two years later. To have that connection again. The love that they had for each other even with the age difference. Edward matured into more that Bella would have ever dreamed. Edward would do anything to get Bella back into his life. Bella would cave to whatever Edward wanted. Well written and funny! Continue writing!
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Zomg! I loved this and def want to read more! Saw your note on the next page and will check it out.
Everyone needs a hottie...even if just for eye candy. :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This is so hot!

I am 6 years older than my hubby and we are perfect together! Have been happily married for 28 years! My sisters still tease me about being about being a cradle robber :)
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Thanks for letting us know! I got the bundle! Can't wait to re-read part 1 and then part 2!
k1942 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Good for you! These two were worth reading more about, for sure.