Reviews for The Merman
LadyTx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Great story... Thanks for sharing!
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love love love this, like blushed and squealed adorable. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it :) you're fantastic. Another oneshot to be added to my favorite's list!
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Alright - when I first saw the title, I thought Zoolander...then I kept reading and I thought - SO FRIGGING HOT! I don't remember 18 yr olds looking hot back when I was an 18 yr old.

Go Bella for being a great teacher! Loved it ;)

mlp
Twink423 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Freaking awesome and hilarious. Loved all the spying Bella did of her boy before snagging him.

And now they can explore a more grown up fun. ;-)
2402a chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
awesome!
hijenks chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Saw this rec'd on ADF and really enjoyed it!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
WHY did I wait so long to read this? *smacks myself ion the head* This was awesome...OMG so awesome...

I love how she feel for him just watching him, teaching him and she was so worried that he fell for her. And her breaking her heart and instead it was almost like he did without knowing but he was there for her all over again...This was amazing!
mcgt chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was such a cute story. Loved it. I'm planning on rec'ing it on the Twific Reviews site today for our Cullen Lovin' feature as one last ode to summer.

Great job!

Here's the link in case you're interested: twificreviewsa-z. blogspot
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was fantastic too! Can you do no wrong? UGH! I would like to formally ask for a second chapter of this one too~! It's a winner in my book! Thanks for sharing! Love your writing!
FinnMac chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Fun. Sexy. Hawt. Wish I had a Merboy to turn into a Merman way back in the day!
WardLover TwiFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
If you're interested to know how I got to your little o/s, I clicked over from the feature on P.I.C. FanFic. I'm not sure how recent the feature was (2 days ago or two weeks ago?). I've been trying to avoid the sites that rec fics cause my TBR list is so long, but I was bored and surfing around the sites and now here I am. As soon as I finished reading I went to your profile page to see if maybe you had extended the fic onto a regular story. That's how much I liked it. Now I see another o/s of yours I'd like to read, but I'm okay with leaving this fic as is. I'll tell you why I REALLY like about this one. Two years ago there was a lifeguard where we had our summer pool membership. He was a grad student home for the summer and he was rockin' a HOT body, great smile, more hair than I would like (on his head you perv!), and helped coach the swim team and give swim lessons. So I was one of those almost 40 moms that watched him from behind my sunglasses while my kids swam. Call me a creep, a cougar, whatever you wish. It was harmless, but I could pretty much relate to Bella here. ;-)

-Monique
loca37 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved this! I do wish you'd write more often.

You are so very good at it.

:0)
k.lutz17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
fluff! 3 too cute
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Very hot sexy and sweet. Cant believe she let him go for 2 yrs though!
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011