Reviews for The Merman
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really, really liked this story! So glad he grew up and came back. Sneaky Alice!

Thanx for this reading fun!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Found this on the fictionators blog, nice story. Look forward to reading more of your work, thanks.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was great! Ahhhh, I'm missing summer already. The story was sweet, I guess kinda sorta realistic (letting him go, getting back together after some maturing), wonderfully awkward and real for a teenage boy, and hawt too! :-) I wasn't sure how you were going to wrap it up but I loved it. Thanks for the "summer loving"...lol...oh no, Grease is stuck in my head now! Oh, BTW, I found out about your story on The Fictionators...love those guys, they make the best recs :-)
cullenbabe chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awesome fic :) funny. an easy, quick read (coz sometimes i just dont have the time nor the patience to read multi-chaptered stories). 10 stars for entetainment value ;)

". . I think God gave me boobs to like, feed babies and stuff. ." lmao
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
you know this could be a great three or four part series - just sayin!
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was so wonderful. Sweet and sexy and with all the good stuff that a good relationship needs.

I'm so happy that they decided to try again.

I'm sure it will end wonderfully for them both.

Thanks for sharing.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was a great read, thank you for writing. I loved it :)

Irene

xx
LadyTx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Great story... Thanks for sharing!
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love love love this, like blushed and squealed adorable. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it :) you're fantastic. Another oneshot to be added to my favorite's list!
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Alright - when I first saw the title, I thought Zoolander...then I kept reading and I thought - SO FRIGGING HOT! I don't remember 18 yr olds looking hot back when I was an 18 yr old.

Go Bella for being a great teacher! Loved it ;)

mlp
Twink423 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Freaking awesome and hilarious. Loved all the spying Bella did of her boy before snagging him.

And now they can explore a more grown up fun. ;-)
2402a chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
awesome!
hijenks chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Saw this rec'd on ADF and really enjoyed it!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
WHY did I wait so long to read this? *smacks myself ion the head* This was awesome...OMG so awesome...

I love how she feel for him just watching him, teaching him and she was so worried that he fell for her. And her breaking her heart and instead it was almost like he did without knowing but he was there for her all over again...This was amazing!
mcgt chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was such a cute story. Loved it. I'm planning on rec'ing it on the Twific Reviews site today for our Cullen Lovin' feature as one last ode to summer.

Great job!

Here's the link in case you're interested: twificreviewsa-z. blogspot
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »