Reviews for The Merman
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OOh he got under my skin too. Im way too old to be obsessed by all of this but loving being a cradle-robbing fanfic slut
noddin chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved this story!

Came here through a rec from RobMusement: .
sonia chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Cool
bookonabeach chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
loved it!
Daintress chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like this one. It is so rare to see an age discrepancy in her favor. Nicely written!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was my summer fantasy realized, angel! I loved it!
LilSoccerBaby20 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
dude,i loved this so hard.

pls continue.

that is all.
BobbyLover chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was very very yummy. Just a o/s? I would like to know how E's moves have improved in the two years they were apart? Hint hint. Loved it!
secretffreader13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Super cute story. I love the reverse age difference. Alice's comment about pretending Jasper was Edward was fantastic! THanks for sharing your story.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow! I had never read something like this! It was amazing, I really liked it.
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story! Hope you continue it!
Irishyoga chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This so should be continued! It doesnt have to be long or angsty, just maybe EPOV of the time inbetween and an epi? This is freaky as Im 24 and I just had a summer fling with a 19 yr in thailand that ended a week ago. He was so gorgeous, it scares me to think what he will be like in a few years. However my friends definitely did not encourage me, there was a lot of jokes at my expense!The stamina was definitely a bonus though ;)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this should be on the summer required reading list.
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Edward in a speedo. That is an image to save for jilly time for sure.

And she had the right idea from the beginning...get them young and train them the way you want them! Words to live by!
Golden Bee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very good!

It it was a long fic, I would definetely read!

Thanks for writing!