Reviews for The Merman
idkmuch chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I think the age difference is too small for Bella to be considered as a Cougar; I firmly put her in the Puma category. ;)

Loved this sweet, summery fic; it was the perfect read for this gorgeous summer evening.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loved it xx
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was absolutely amazing!
GreenEyedGirl86 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was pretty amazing. I love swimmer guys _, I hope we see more of this story someday.
Xoti chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
haha i loved it and wow what an awesome fantasy which i would love to live out some summer!
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
AWWWWWW...

I LOVE IT!

Such a fun, sweet story. Thank you! Perfect for a quick summer read :-)
Lullabelly chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That is officially my favorite one shot of the summer. Amazing. I want another chapter just cause I'm a horny lady, but I know that this ending is good. Thank you for being such a wonderful writer and putting this up :)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
yes! lifeguards are the best. really great story. thank you. really enjoyed it.
Annichka chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hot swimmy Edward is fun. Thanks for the visuals EZ.
sofi'schoice chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I want more from them. You've created two beautiful, beautiful characters.
FangMom chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
What a sweet, sexy, funny read! The perfect cure for the 'summertime blues'. Loved it - great job!
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved it. It kind of hurt when I read it for some reason. I guess letting go after the summer. But it was really good.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You definitely captured the heat between the two and the whole summer at the pool vibe. Loved it!
nofeartina chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
How cute! Love, love this story, and let's face it; a wet Edward? That's just the hottest. And I love your Alice... :) Great OS!
tone death chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That last bit cracked me up. But then the whole thing was funny. I'm a sucker for awkward quirky-ness.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »