Reviews for The Merman
secretffreader13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Super cute story. I love the reverse age difference. Alice's comment about pretending Jasper was Edward was fantastic! THanks for sharing your story.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow! I had never read something like this! It was amazing, I really liked it.
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story! Hope you continue it!
Irishyoga chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This so should be continued! It doesnt have to be long or angsty, just maybe EPOV of the time inbetween and an epi? This is freaky as Im 24 and I just had a summer fling with a 19 yr in thailand that ended a week ago. He was so gorgeous, it scares me to think what he will be like in a few years. However my friends definitely did not encourage me, there was a lot of jokes at my expense!The stamina was definitely a bonus though ;)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this should be on the summer required reading list.
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Edward in a speedo. That is an image to save for jilly time for sure.

And she had the right idea from the beginning...get them young and train them the way you want them! Words to live by!
Golden Bee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very good!

It it was a long fic, I would definetely read!

Thanks for writing!
lala43 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm obviously not using the FF features right, because how I missed this one is beyond me. I found it as a favorite of a favorite of a favorite. With all sincerity, you are truly one of the best writers out there. I don't know what you do in your RL, but you are magnificent here.

Thank you.
stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
You may suck at reading contest rules (your words, not mine!), but you don't suck at telling good stories. This was sweet and summery and just right. Thanks for writing.
CeaselessEnd chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
What a perfect summer story! Thanks for sharing! Definitely makes me want to head to the pool to seek out some manmeatpretty. It would be all 'looky no touchy,' but I think that would satisfy nearly as well. LOL!

Take care and stay cool! Great story!
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Absofuckinglutely LOVED IT!

Maybe write a short chapter story outta this?

Pweeeaaase? lol

Loved it!
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Thank you Alice for meddling at the end :)

Loved the OS - you really are making me wish it was summer (it sucks to be living on the other side of the world sometimes)!

I wish Edward was the lifeguard at my local pool ... I'd teach him a trick (or two!) ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing xx
hmmtwin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this story, thanks!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was a fantastically hot summer read. Cheers :)
alc219 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011