Reviews for The Merman
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Loved this-so glad they decided to give it another try.I'd love to see this continued-even just a futuretake showing how their relationship progresses.
bklover08 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
ummm, yummy and I love how you ended it! I also loved the girl chat over the subject of the sexy lifeguard...funny but so accurate, as women are really so crude about sex and sexy guys! I really enjoyed this, so thanks for a hot summer o/s~! ;)
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love this.

This fic was great because it was simple in the best possible way. No dramatics, no pretenses. Although sometimes drama is fun, you really made this seem realistic. No one was perfect, but they were honest, so it just made the whole fic more likeable.

Great job, and super cute.

Can't wait to read more of your work! :)
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
lol thats funny. well at least they are giving it a shot even after 2 years of not seeing each other. but it sucks that she is 5 or 6 years his senior. but they are a cute couple. keep up the good writing.
kitty j chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Dear Angel Rocks,

How very reverse Nabokovian of you to write Swimward and Pedella this way. And how entertaining to the rest of us. Please, please, please tell me there will be more. This is way to rich a mine not to dig deeper. It looks like I'm not the only one that thinks so. As I write this there are already 228 reviews for this one chapter and it's only been out 11 days. Not bad dear, not bad at all.

kitty j
yogacat chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Fun, summer and sexy. I'm so glad they found eachother again.

I always am. Such a sap.

I've missed you.

Wrong board? I'm so sorry bb. I am giggling a bit tho.

Thanks for popping up.
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww! Adorably hot. Loved Bella and Alice's relationship, too. :) xo ~DD
cat5050 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Gah-perfect for a hot hot summer day. I LIKE your Merman. Miss you. Please, find some more inspiration and rustle up your sleeves... I love all your writing.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Well if this is the kind of thing that stapling at swim meets yields, then I think you should do more stapling. Very cute dialogue and portrayal of the first part of their meeting but I liked seeing his growth and maturity at the end. I like The Merman.
Emc3015 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I adore your stories. Bravo!
keyboardkath chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this was hot and awesome and just perfect
tds88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ok so I feel really repetitive cause I always say this with o/s but I would love to see this continued. This is like a prelude to what happens when they get together in college.

I smiled for most of this fic. The dialog and writing was witty and funny. I was a little worried on how it would end. The hopeless romantic in me wanted them to get back together, but I wasn't sure that it was going to happen.
IluvOTH4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
A fun, sexy and sweet fic. I very much enjoyed reading it!
sxpnce chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love it! I love a well worded fic that is all full of hot and bother w/o all the explicit details. This had just the right amount. Swimmer Edward is a nice visual!
velvetheels chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Absolutely freakin' loved this. I am more into fics where Bella is strong and confident, not the simpering and insecure virgin that so many people write her as. And just the thought of being able to teach a young hottie? Especially Edward...? yummmmmy... Have you thought of doing EPOV for this fic? think it would be a fantastic read with so many different angles. And we all know how horny 18 yr olds are and the extent of self pleasuring to the simplest of things. Wow. Would be so freakin' hot.

Anyway... thanks...