Reviews for The Merman
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Very adorable story. Hot and summer feels prevalent. Saw this rec'd in The Lemonade Stand on facebook. We're doing a feature on it in our blog. Great writing.

xo

Nic

Admin, The Lemonade Stand
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great job, EZ, I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Christ I have turned into a cougar. I think I would almost pay money for an experience like that. Lol

Great story.
they call me red chapter 1 . 7/7/2011

Great story.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Beautiful!
obsmama chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Jaime Arkin sent me over and as soon as I saw it was you I knew I would love it. You just always capture young edwards so well and make me want to get all pervy and dirty them up.

So well done loved it.
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
omg that was great!
echopj chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like this stories concept. Looking forward to more lemons.
kroseph chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wasn't that a refreshing snippet into a summer love?

I'm so glad you ended it the way you did because you know right? Age has no bounderies.

My first was 2 yrs younger than me and he was gorgeous and everything fantasies are made of. We had this connection that lasted 3 years and then he decided he was gay-major libido deflater...I have fond fond memories of him though and his gorgeous smile.

I also dated a swimmer-lord he was so fine and couldn't I believe it when he asked me out...

This was most entertaining and gosh brought back so many

delightful experiences.

Thanks for this-any hope for you and your lifeguard?
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
love love love it!

thanks for sharing!

xo

jaime
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
In love with this one shot.
phantasmagoriaa chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
so i'm pretty much in love with edward in this. i'd be his slutty, whorish, cradle robber any day ;)
KikiTheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
*sigh* love this story so much. I want more...soooooooo good.
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Enjoyed it...thanks for writing and sharing! Six years is a big difference at that age, but then no so much later on. I hope they find their later on.
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story! I missed reading your work. Great idea of the young hot lifeguard.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »