Reviews for The Merman

thanks for sharing!

xo

jaime
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
In love with this one shot.
phantasmagoriaa chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
so i'm pretty much in love with edward in this. i'd be his slutty, whorish, cradle robber any day ;)
KikiTheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
*sigh* love this story so much. I want more...soooooooo good.
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Enjoyed it...thanks for writing and sharing! Six years is a big difference at that age, but then no so much later on. I hope they find their later on.
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story! I missed reading your work. Great idea of the young hot lifeguard.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So much fun. I didn't want it to end. :) Wish I could find myself an 18-year old lifeguard... hehe
soobliette chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Super cute. I don't know much about creative writing but this seemed to have all the elements that makes a story great - intriguing opening, story arc, etc. There's some great passages, like this one: "He's thoughtful and kind even if a bit of a douche at times. I can't blame him. God gave him looks and smarts and ability. It would be hard to keep it all in check."

And this part was very canon-ish-Edward: "Everything is measured until we get to the good part—to the ending. Then it's like the beast has arrived and stripped all sense of control away from you." I loved it. Great job.
angela4148 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved that and I want more! such a great O/s
jamiebaker68 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved it, omg, I miss your writing i hope you will continue at some point.
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Abso-friken-loutly loved it
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love, love, love it! I'm sitting at our clubhouse pool with our hot lifeguard and reading this story. Makes me wish I was 24 again!

So glad you had them reconnect at the end, I love my potential HEA.

Thanks-
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Really loved this!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was fantastic! I loved it. A perfect one shot!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really liked this story. Cute and hot. I liked that you continued it beyond that summer, to a couple of years late, to show that there was more to the relationship than just a summer fling. :)
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »