Reviews for The Merman
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
AWESOME! Loved LifeGuardAlmostJailbaitWard! LOL

Please tell me you are thinking of writing at least one more chappie? PLEASE?
RubyLou chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was such a fun summer romp! I love that it took a more "serious" turn but didn't get all angsty and it had a happy ending without being overly cheesy. I wish I had seduced an Edward when I was 24!
soton chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Such a big smile on my face after reading this story.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Cute. Seems like all the pools have an Edward. Just can't help but take a look...or two.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this was really fun. I loved it.
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gah! Loved this!
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gah! Loved this!
ilovealion chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You and your lifeguard/pool one-shots! I love them. Do a series? Please? I fell in love with diving headlong (seriously, best one-shot ever. I've read it a half-dozen times) and now you give us merman. He's awesome. I can smell the chlorine and sunscreen from here (my office, yeah I read this at work)

Okay-i'll stop gushing! Thank you for writing!
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
lol Fun!

Missed you. Thanks for coming back!
edward1bella chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Just needed to say that i fully enjoyed reading your story, loved to have known where there relationship could have gone but satisfied with how it ended
edward1bella chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OMG! This really hit home...seriously who hasn't lusted after the hot lifeguard? Mine was a high school crush who happened to be a couple of years older than me. I spent an entire summer watching him & once I had a decent tan and a new tiny bikini I took my shot and found out he was too hung up on his ex. Fun while it lasted though ;) I still love the scent of coconut oil mixed with chlorine.

Cheers!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it!
twilightfan1969 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
what a HOT story! i cant wait to read more!
Pinkerbelledust chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"Let me take you home and get you naked. If it's a bad idea, at least we both get laid."

Awww, who can turn that down?

You write the perfect summer stories! Loved it. I liked the tone - It was kinda lyrical. And funny as always. Wish you would do a future take, if it's not too much. These two are so laid back and a nice change from the many dramatic fics. I was holding my breath for Edward to be like, "I don't care about our age difference, you're my soulmate!" but then that wouldn't be right for this Bella.
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »