Reviews for The Merman
Gah! Loved this!
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gah! Loved this!
ilovealion chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You and your lifeguard/pool one-shots! I love them. Do a series? Please? I fell in love with diving headlong (seriously, best one-shot ever. I've read it a half-dozen times) and now you give us merman. He's awesome. I can smell the chlorine and sunscreen from here (my office, yeah I read this at work)

Okay-i'll stop gushing! Thank you for writing!
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
lol Fun!

Missed you. Thanks for coming back!
edward1bella chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Just needed to say that i fully enjoyed reading your story, loved to have known where there relationship could have gone but satisfied with how it ended
edward1bella chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OMG! This really hit home...seriously who hasn't lusted after the hot lifeguard? Mine was a high school crush who happened to be a couple of years older than me. I spent an entire summer watching him & once I had a decent tan and a new tiny bikini I took my shot and found out he was too hung up on his ex. Fun while it lasted though ;) I still love the scent of coconut oil mixed with chlorine.

Cheers!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it!
twilightfan1969 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
what a HOT story! i cant wait to read more!
Pinkerbelledust chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"Let me take you home and get you naked. If it's a bad idea, at least we both get laid."

Awww, who can turn that down?

You write the perfect summer stories! Loved it. I liked the tone - It was kinda lyrical. And funny as always. Wish you would do a future take, if it's not too much. These two are so laid back and a nice change from the many dramatic fics. I was holding my breath for Edward to be like, "I don't care about our age difference, you're my soulmate!" but then that wouldn't be right for this Bella.
tree111 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Always love your stories. Love the snark between Bella and Alice. And the merman is mos def HOT!

Hope you continue this one.

thanks!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Speedoward is pure win.

Love Alice - "Last night when Jasper and I were doing it, I pretended it was him."

annniej13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love love loved it. You always make me laugh and swoon. And knowing all about jb just makes it even better. Thanks for sharing. xxoo a
Ellette Hale chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! Want to read more!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I hate speedo's but I will make an exception for Edward. He would be yummy! This was cute. I love Alice & Bella gossiping at the pool.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »