Reviews for The Merman
Pinkerbelledust chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"Let me take you home and get you naked. If it's a bad idea, at least we both get laid."

Awww, who can turn that down?

You write the perfect summer stories! Loved it. I liked the tone - It was kinda lyrical. And funny as always. Wish you would do a future take, if it's not too much. These two are so laid back and a nice change from the many dramatic fics. I was holding my breath for Edward to be like, "I don't care about our age difference, you're my soulmate!" but then that wouldn't be right for this Bella.
tree111 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Always love your stories. Love the snark between Bella and Alice. And the merman is mos def HOT!

Hope you continue this one.

thanks!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Speedoward is pure win.

Love Alice - "Last night when Jasper and I were doing it, I pretended it was him."

annniej13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love love loved it. You always make me laugh and swoon. And knowing all about jb just makes it even better. Thanks for sharing. xxoo a
Ellette Hale chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! Want to read more!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I hate speedo's but I will make an exception for Edward. He would be yummy! This was cute. I love Alice & Bella gossiping at the pool.
NanStew chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it. Especially this line:

"Dear sweet baby Jesus. How can one man-boy be so hot?"

This is how I see Rob! He's my first!
katriane018 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Another great one from you!
Mell C chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh swoon. You tease us with that ending. Story is so well done. Brava.
acydrose chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
lol great chapter. id love to see a future shot :)
Songirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow- what I want to know is which one of you really hit that... And when can we get the almost age of majority update? Please?

Xo

J
planetblue chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved that!

Thanks for brightening my morning!
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Delightful! Another great story from Angel.
Nonita chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I it!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was an awesome story! Not how I thought it was gonna be at all. It's also refreshing to see Bella as the older woman too. Most stories have Edward as the older man. Would love to see this continue, but if not, it is still an awesome story :)
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »