Reviews for The Merman
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Part 2 please?
keytattoo2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Just the right O/S wake-me-up this morning. I saw your name on ADF and scooted over to read from your library(yes! you have a library of work.) and wasn't disappointed at all. Your characters are really fleshed out and time worthy. Thanks for staying in the community.
solx chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OMG... You sure are talented, woman! Awesome story!
Even If I Doubt You chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
In this moment, I'm just need to go to the nearly pool and... you know, just look for my own lifeguard... and of course, he will wear a speedo :)
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Me, a 23 year old woman tells you: holy shit, that was HOT. Just for the record, I would totally go for that, just like Bella did. Why not? It was a win-win for both of them. Lmao. And the ending was kind of sweet also. So, yeah. I loved it :)
ulacakes chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I don't know why I only discovered this now. Loved, loved, LOVED it! One of the best o/s I've ever read :) thanks for sharing! :)
MrsJakeBlack chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ahaahahahahah blooody brilliant
loveeed it
amazing storryyyy
you should definabley continue this ;)
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great story! ;)
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute :)
Ginger98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Perfect summer reading! I love Alice especially hard in this. Made me want to be with them egging Bella on. Thanks for giving me something sweet & juicy to while away the early morning nursing hour! Time to put me & this baby back to bed for another hour or 2.
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
LoL...this was wonderful. I loved it.
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story, I like the ending.
adm01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was such a cute story. Love it!
strangevisions chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
luvd it :)
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Funny, hot and straight to the point. Love it!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »