Reviews for The Merman
AliBelly chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was a good read :) I thought that it was funny and it gave me more than a few chuckles :P
zyvl787 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
cute story! thanks! )
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was another lot of fun to read. Imaginative and good writing. Thanks for writing fun stuff to read.
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Amazing. So so so damn good.i I frigging love the Merman. Yum
MoCullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was so good. It felt so complete and I just loved it!
peshiosha chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Loved it! Sweet. Funny. N so HOT! )
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love the one-shot! Amazing!

~Xela
IAmNotWorthy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
WOW! Absolutely loved it. Realistic,funny,lemonish,perfect. Man I wish this one-shot became more. Its a clearly one of the better one-shots out on writing!
pipelynn chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was great! Saw it recd on lemonade stand.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh come on! You are not gonna leave it that are you? Please wxpand. I want mooree!
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Very enjoyable story

Do'B chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
this is a truly wonderful story, i love how it turned around and bit bella after all she was meant to this to teach edward. i think life taught her not to mess around-karma, but in a good way.

it never ceases to amaze me that a guy say 23yrs is always far to old for a girl but once this very same girl turns 20 than the ages differance never seems to matter.

the same with a female if she is older than the guy she is a cougar? what is age? a number of years you have been on this earth plane..if two people are really into each other and on the same wavelength than i say go for it...

again loved your story and i plan on reading the others.
moonCarol chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hmmm... I think I'd like to see what happened next ;)
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Since a i read your story the first time i already re-read it at the least 5 times more. I just love your Edward and Bella. Thanks for sharing!
happy.ala chapter 1 . 11/16/2011