Reviews for The Merman
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Very enjoyable story

Do'B chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
this is a truly wonderful story, i love how it turned around and bit bella after all she was meant to this to teach edward. i think life taught her not to mess around-karma, but in a good way.

it never ceases to amaze me that a guy say 23yrs is always far to old for a girl but once this very same girl turns 20 than the ages differance never seems to matter.

the same with a female if she is older than the guy she is a cougar? what is age? a number of years you have been on this earth plane..if two people are really into each other and on the same wavelength than i say go for it...

again loved your story and i plan on reading the others.
moonCarol chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hmmm... I think I'd like to see what happened next ;)
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Since a i read your story the first time i already re-read it at the least 5 times more. I just love your Edward and Bella. Thanks for sharing!
happy.ala chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
It was amazing :-)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
i absolutely loved it! i have always said the mark of a great one-shot is one that leaves you wanting more... i want more hahaha

it was fantastic and im so glad i listened to the recc over at the fictionators :)
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
awwwwwcute !
Jennileigh chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Fun story. I enjoyed your beautiful young Edward!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I don't know how I missed this, but I'm so glad it was rec'd on the Fictionators, because it is so good! Hot and sweet and perfect!
MissCherrie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh, you so cannot leave it there! So unfair! Can you make this a two-shot? I wanna see the sexy grown Merman show Bella a thing or two. I knew she was kidding herself the whole time saying it was just sex...'The lady doth protest too much'. She was obviously trying to convince herself with all her theories and justifications!

I LOVED it though, seriously! Merman was amazing! Thanks for sharing him with us ;) Hope to see more from you in the future! Late bb...xoxo
daphnie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Huh thats it? Entirely not enough *sigh*
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was fabulous. I usually despise one shots for the simple fact that they fail to have a plot or leave you hanging... while this did in the end, I absolutely adored this. I think because it was rather long... maybe? I don't know, but I loved it! Thought you deserved a review for your greatness )
frazier17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really loved this! FYI, I put it on story alert...wishful thinking:)
bulletproof chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh this made my heart race and flutter and soar - thank you.
biblepam chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
saw your story as a rec from "the fictionators" site.. i really enjoyed it.. it's been a long time since i've read a tale from you.. 'Creature of Habit' was one of the first stories i read after finding FF.. it also was one of my favs.. thanks for sharing your story.. it was a hottie.. Pam B.
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »