Reviews for The Merman
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was fabulous. I usually despise one shots for the simple fact that they fail to have a plot or leave you hanging... while this did in the end, I absolutely adored this. I think because it was rather long... maybe? I don't know, but I loved it! Thought you deserved a review for your greatness )
frazier17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really loved this! FYI, I put it on story alert...wishful thinking:)
bulletproof chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh this made my heart race and flutter and soar - thank you.
biblepam chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
saw your story as a rec from "the fictionators" site.. i really enjoyed it.. it's been a long time since i've read a tale from you.. 'Creature of Habit' was one of the first stories i read after finding FF.. it also was one of my favs.. thanks for sharing your story.. it was a hottie.. Pam B.
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really, really liked this story! So glad he grew up and came back. Sneaky Alice!

Thanx for this reading fun!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Found this on the fictionators blog, nice story. Look forward to reading more of your work, thanks.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was great! Ahhhh, I'm missing summer already. The story was sweet, I guess kinda sorta realistic (letting him go, getting back together after some maturing), wonderfully awkward and real for a teenage boy, and hawt too! :-) I wasn't sure how you were going to wrap it up but I loved it. Thanks for the "summer loving"...lol...oh no, Grease is stuck in my head now! Oh, BTW, I found out about your story on The Fictionators...love those guys, they make the best recs :-)
cullenbabe chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awesome fic :) funny. an easy, quick read (coz sometimes i just dont have the time nor the patience to read multi-chaptered stories). 10 stars for entetainment value ;)

". . I think God gave me boobs to like, feed babies and stuff. ." lmao
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
you know this could be a great three or four part series - just sayin!
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was so wonderful. Sweet and sexy and with all the good stuff that a good relationship needs.

I'm so happy that they decided to try again.

I'm sure it will end wonderfully for them both.

Thanks for sharing.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was a great read, thank you for writing. I loved it :)

Irene

xx
LadyTx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Great story... Thanks for sharing!
beachblonde2244 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love love love this, like blushed and squealed adorable. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it :) you're fantastic. Another oneshot to be added to my favorite's list!
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Alright - when I first saw the title, I thought Zoolander...then I kept reading and I thought - SO FRIGGING HOT! I don't remember 18 yr olds looking hot back when I was an 18 yr old.

Go Bella for being a great teacher! Loved it ;)

mlp
Twink423 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Freaking awesome and hilarious. Loved all the spying Bella did of her boy before snagging him.

And now they can explore a more grown up fun. ;-)
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »