Reviews for Somewhere in the Middle
The best guest chapter 8 . 10/31
I gotta stop reading your stories in public places. I'm fairly certain pushing down all these emotions is detrimental to my health. This was a really awesome story and I want to know how you get these ideas because I want to borrow your muse. Now, on to the next story!
The best guest chapter 4 . 10/31
Whoa whoa whoa. Gabe?! My little Gabriel?! Yes!
sichul14 chapter 7 . 5/21
Nice story
jessica222 chapter 1 . 1/31
Dean?! What the... :o
Mistycat chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
This is is so fabulous. I can read your stories over and over. A lot of writer's stop after the action is over but to me that's when the real story begins. I don't review nearly enough because of health problems but please know how much I enjoy your work. I am a serious fan of hurt Sam, loving brother.
MossiStone chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Oh my gosh. Could you please. Do a remake of this where Sammy dies? Please this is too amazing not to know what could have happened
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Really excellent story did not to stop reading but sad it came to end it was fantastic
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Ahhh these guys! And teen Sam is so sweet. It's impossible not to picture that little cutie pie that plays teen Sam in the show when I read teen Sam fics. Thanks for writing, I loved it. xo
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
pretty good story it sad to see that it is over.
Curious6 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I love how you brought Gabriel and the future into it. This fic is precious!
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Really nice story. Enjoyed it.
MOGirlAlways1991 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Amazing! You did a wonderfully good job on this :)
Charlotte2May chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
great chapter ... btw john is 47 (or maybe 48 I can't remember the month he was born but it was 1952)
Junkerin chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Hi Cindy

I just finished this wonderful story of yours. I realy like your hurt Sammy and protectiv Dean. Thank you.
Junkerin chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
You should mark it as "Complet"