Reviews for 67 Percent
Laora chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is adorable XD

I do think Light wouldn't have panicked when L said he had committed a terrible crime - he's too good at this whole facade by now, you know? One little slip-up sends him to death row, and he knows it...

But other than that (and a typo near the beginning - the last sentence of the first paragraph should have a ? at the end instead of a period) this story is pretty much perfect in every possible way.

You've got L down perfectly, all his idiosyncrasies and things and just - yes. Yes. XD

The percent thing just about killed me. That's exactly something L would say XD And the sunshine bit...oh dear...

Of course he'd be pissed that Light brought in coffee...poor guy. I'm addicted to the stuff myself, but L pretty much hates it, right? *hasn't seen the show in about a year now*

Now I'm starting to wonder whether Light did all of this stuff specifically to piss off L...which makes it all the funnier XDDD

Thank you again for such a funny little oneshot! I was grinning all the way through :D
Anakin Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really liked this one shot. It made me laugh.:)
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Lol. Light is too funny sometimes.
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
YAY DEATHNOTE! Is and always will be one of my favorite fandoms :D And oh, this made me laugh :D :D :D Poor Light, getting attacked, and poor L, having his home invaded XD

I do think at the part when L accused Light of committing a crime, Light's reaction would have been more of a calm denial or frustration, because L had accused him of being Kira so often :P Other than that though, I think you nailed their personalities! :D And I think "My irritation is at 67% and rising" might just become a new favorite quote for me! XD

Hehehehe, I think this is my favorite of your drabbles so far. :D :D

Wulf
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is interesting. I love authors who can write in any of their fandoms and write so that even one who is not familiar with the fandom can enjoy it. I'm not familiar with Death Note and I enjoyed this thoroughly. I liked that L utterly detested the idea of coffee being near a computer.

Great shot.