Reviews for Non Timebo Mala
Lianarias chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
So i really love your story but ... It doesn't have a clear resolution which kind of upsets me. I mean, what happened to the witch? She isn't dead and wouldn't she just keep messing with them? There isn't a resolution... you should write more :D
Alice Dragou chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
For a second I thought you were going to make Sam a changeling-the lore reads that copper burns them with a single touch
Viviane Renard chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Great job with this story! I really liked it. It was simple, but full of emotion. The sincerity of Sam and Dean's brotherly love really shined in this story.

My two pieces of constructive criticism are as follows:

1) You could flesh out your story more. The actual plot is great, but descriptions of people, scenery, etc, are lacking. Most of your paragraphs are one line, pretty much one or two sentences. More details would really breath life into the world you've created.

2) The ending was anti-climatic because there was no final showdown with the witch. I like how Sam gets to finally save Dean and John's lives, a reversal of sorts from the beginning when they saved his life. However, besides her big talk, the witch played a very small role in that chapter. She pretty much let them do whatever they wanted in that maze without interfering. I would've figured, if they got John out of the maze, she'd be so incensed that she would try to stop them herself.

I hope you find my advice useful moving forward with your writing, or if you ever decide to go back and revise this story. I sincerely enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing!
the real poison ivy chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
It's censored. WHY?
NikaDex chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Because of you I stayed up long long after I actually wanted to go to bed...I lOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing, hope I'll see a sequel soon :)
Debra N chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
I like how you allowed Sam and Dean to develop a brotherly relationship even though they weren't related. Loved the scene where Dean faces off with his dad about taking Sam in. Though I am wondering if there will be a sequel where that witch is dealt with. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
This story is amazing! Wonderful job! :)
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
It all goes to show that Sam and Dean were meant to be brothers regardless of their actual parentage. You can't escape your karma...

I enjoyed this story very much. Nicely done.
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Very interesting alternate storyline. I like the way you had Sam grow into Dean's little brother, and how well they fought together. I also liked the fact that John accepted Sam into the family. It was a lot of fun reading the interaction between the boys when they were older. I'm hoping that you will write at least one sequel, of the boys as adults, because I would love to see more! :)
kirallie chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
Great story! Wiull there be a sequel? Hope so.
cold kagome chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
omg. poor sammy he is in pain..
cold kagome chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
omg.. love it yay sammy waoke ujp...
kiwimoonelmo chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
Just read the last two chapters and WOW!What a brilliant story.I'm sorry it had to end and I hope you find time to write more was absolutely
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
Very, very good story and a great ending.
casammy chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
It is a shame that this history comes to his end and now I hope that he remembers his other beautiful histories and it could continue with them