Reviews for Lemmings to the Sea
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
AMAZING!
pty chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
First, I didn't knew what to feel about this, because a I saw Closer, and I know was this meant: C/S, which is probably the only thing left that is as bad in my eyes as D/B. Couple that with the fact that I was reading this really late at night. But then I read it, and I love it. As much as I don't want to picture C with S in my mind that way, this was very well written, and believable in AU terms. And it a weird way, the ending kinda surprised me, because is different from the movie, and I should expect it, yet it surprised me somehow. For me the C and B in this story are a mix of: 1)the characters in Closer, 2) the C and B of the show, 3) the AU mix resulting of the previous 2 that makes them kinda different persons yet somehow still the C and B we know.

Latest GG news:

2011/07/elizabeth-hurley-to-guest-star-on-gossip-girl/

/detailed-casting-calls/

There are so many pics here that I haven't seen one by one, but you can have the general idea, she is filming with Roxane Mesquida who is going to play Louis's sister (the name of the sister hasn't been revealed yet)

?album1109

/2011/07/leighton-meester-films-gossip-girl-on-the-upper-eastside-of-ny-jul-7/
Diana chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
God I love the way you write... is just so different, although i admit i love C&B in their fluffiest moments and hate them fighting, this is just right; i think i needed this couple full of sarcasm and pasion and evil just pure evil. i sure hope to see more of this. AMAZING JOB!
katharienne chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was really powerful. AU or not, I love your interpretation of Dan and Blair's relationship, or rather its dark side. Chuck and Serena are one of my favourite AU pairings (in canon I love them as friends and siblings). And Chuck and Blair were so twisted and filthy and perfect I have no words.

As always, I'm waiting impatiently for more of your work. I love the way you write GG!
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
oh shenanigans! i LOVE IT! it wasnt the OOC actually it wasnt OOC it was AWESOME! blair and chuck were my fave versions of chair! the whole time they were mysterious and dark and lost until they found each other when they were the same but just a little bit softer and not lost! it was beautifultastic! and i didnt even mind S/C which normally kills me but you did in a way tht i was like whatever he cant even PRETEND to care also im like ok with dair kindaish because they seemed more like friends here and im cool with tht but yeah i looovered it! ur awesome!
flipped chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i absolutely love it. closer had such a brilliant dynamic and you've captured it well with this four as well. it's not much of an OOC as i've expected. the story fits.
BellaB2010 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
WOW. Loved it! So well written, it's hard to tell where Chuck began and Blair ended. They are a perfect you. Instant Fav ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I must admit,when I first red that this story was AU I almost gave up reading I don't regret every single second of doing was great,so fucking great to the Moon and back.

"Closer" is one of my favorite movies and you made the characters so similar like that in the the beginning i thought that Chuck and Blair are going to be Julia Roberts and Claiv Owen's roles,but after I red this story I came to a conclusion that they are actually more alike with Natalie Portman and Jud Low's roles..they have that obsessin with each other,that passion,that darkness inside,you I must admit,although I hate AU stories,that was interesting and Chair all the way..

And the ending,oh,it was so passionate and romantic and even kind of sweet,and not realistic sad like in the is smug and Blair is tempting and I love job,like always.
noesisandnonsense chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Sometimes I got a little confused, but I Love this:)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was really great to read.