Reviews for Win Him Over, Rin!
sonicman501 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Nice and fluffy bro, Love It!
iHasRainbows chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
By with food, I think u mean a bento, or putting food insode someones mouth and kiss.-Beginning of Fanfic
Maneishy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hhhahahaha!I'm cracking up! He asked her to marry her first!hahahaha ah! Darling author, u have just made my sick day into a giggling wonderland!
lizzie-rivers chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'm dying from fluff overload! This was fantastic. I'm defiantly reading more of your fics. (im a sucker for RinxLen)
Rin.Langurayan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Funny and romantic at the same time! xD luv it!
Happiness Sunshine and Gum chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LOL! Len is sooo straightforward XD He gets right to the point!

So cute and fluffy!

Loved it! :D
Annie Leonhart chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Daw:'D adorable

Rin is really a bad cook... XD
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Uwaah!

So cute and fluffy! :3 3 !

I really like how you wrote this! So simple, yet cute and funny! :DDDDDD
yukari chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
god i LOVE this .

I'm just going to assume they're in University or some other school of art so the whole thing makes a lot more sense.

but i still love it
Neko-chanXDemyx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
kyaa! i loved the story! - I still have a huge grin on my face, even after reading it. XP Amazingfullness! SO KAWAII!
x3VanillaxLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was so adorable oh my gosh. Aw, the ending when Len was like, "Will you marry me? That's probably a bit too soon to ask, I guess I should you ask you to be my girlfriend first..." 3 That reminds me of a few of the lines from their song, "Like, Dislike,"
Ness Caelum chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
How nice :

I was just imagining Rin would answer with "I want to be your wife"

LOL fan's imagination :P
Oceannyan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
No, no, keep writing! No matter how cheesy or cliche your oneshots are, I've fallen in love with them because they're just so cute and sweet! Ah, I can't bear it when the day arrives you stop writing Rin/Len!

I've always loved a Rin who can't cook, by the way - adds all the more to her tsundere-ness.
Campanella chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Dawww, that was so cute :) Its funny how he proposes, and he's only 14 XD

Loved the end.
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
D'aw. I like cute non-dramatical things once in a while :) This one definitely made me laugh, I like it! Though when Miku said something about nothing romantic happening over videos, my mind immediately retaliated, "oh really?". Then my mind went woosh. I may end up writing a oneshot from that, so thanks for inspiring me xD

I like it!