Reviews for United We Stand
Monkeybear chapter 1 . 6/22
Please continue!
Megs got smooched lol
Is he going to stay evil?
I want to read more!
mermagic8 chapter 19 . 2/18
Whag happens next?! What happened to the story?! The author? !
redsparrow1060 chapter 19 . 1/29
I'm guessing this is discontinued... :( I really love this story. You were one of the first fanfic authors I found on this site, and this story has always been one of my favorites. Stacie and Aspen's personalities are very real and very relatable, and your writing is top notch. I hope one day this'll be continued. Until then, good luck with any endeavors you have!

Thanks for the story and great job!
samishion chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Please update! I want to see how OP reacts to what happened and why he wasn't told earlier ;p
BatRockerGirl chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
OOOOO She admitted who she likes This is an awesome story btws
BatRockerGirl chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I WANT TO HELP!
Monkey D. Writer chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Oh my God the human names! XD Especially, *snicker* "Karl" *burst out laughing* Oh god... But oooooh STACIE CONFESSED HER CRUSH ON "MORGAN" (Lol, second best name XD)

-MDW
serinna chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Please update please i love this story
Serinna chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT IS AN AMAZING STORY I NEEEEEEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS PLEASE!
seri raven chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
seri raven chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
If this is going to end up being starscream x Stacie I will squeal until I drop! They are soooooo adorable together! Megs sounds like a total ass .
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I can't wait until you update! Best story ever!
takara410 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I love it so funny can't wait for more
ThousandsOfMilesAway chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Wow, I am really loving this story. I am sorry that I only just now found it! I really like it, it's so different than the other transformers fanfics I read(in a good way). I hope you update soon, I want to read about OP and Meg's reactions. Lol, I also love how your story has two Ocs, one for Meg's and one for OP, as well as seriousness and hailarity, plus your writing is fantastic. Well detailed and it gets my emotions running :). I love both of your Ocs and I like that they are not too similar. Anyway I hope you update soon :D
summerflower13 chapter 19 . 10/9/2013