Reviews for United We Stand
Jeelynasaurus chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Omg I love this story soooo much! I seriously read through your story so far in less than two days (cuz you know, I have work and I need to sleep). The characters are unique and they feel real, I absolutely adore Aspen and Stacie. The interactions are fun, witty, hilarious and yet you have serious and meaningful moments as well. The romance too heheh~

Beautiful! Please, please keep writing or I'll end up dying from the suspense. XD
Fangirl chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Why are all the good fanfics unfinished
I want to read more
*wails in agony*
TnT
Monkeybear chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Please continue!
Megs got smooched lol
Is he going to stay evil?
I want to read more!
mermagic8 chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
Whag happens next?! What happened to the story?! The author? !
000AccountInactive000 chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
I'm guessing this is discontinued... :( I really love this story. You were one of the first fanfic authors I found on this site, and this story has always been one of my favorites. Stacie and Aspen's personalities are very real and very relatable, and your writing is top notch. I hope one day this'll be continued. Until then, good luck with any endeavors you have!

Thanks for the story and great job!
samishion chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Please update! I want to see how OP reacts to what happened and why he wasn't told earlier ;p
BatRockerGirl chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
OOOOO She admitted who she likes This is an awesome story btws
BatRockerGirl chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
I WANT TO HELP!
Monkey D. Writer chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Oh my God the human names! XD Especially, *snicker* "Karl" *burst out laughing* Oh god... But oooooh STACIE CONFESSED HER CRUSH ON "MORGAN" (Lol, second best name XD)

-MDW
serinna chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Please update please i love this story
Serinna chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT IS AN AMAZING STORY I NEEEEEEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS PLEASE!
seri raven chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
seri raven chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
If this is going to end up being starscream x Stacie I will squeal until I drop! They are soooooo adorable together! Megs sounds like a total ass .
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
I can't wait until you update! Best story ever!
takara410 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I love it so funny can't wait for more