Reviews for Flying Free
Cina1325 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
awww nejiten
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So sweet so cute! Great job on this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was one of my favorite moments in the series. Some things never change (sadly enough).
iWrote chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so cutee :3
Rasengan 918 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cute story!
aggy's mangopulp chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aw I like this oneshot, it's really cute.:)
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
SO.

BEAUTIFUL!

Love the youthfulness *heart*
cb.spica chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So recently I felt like stalking down your profile 'cause I'm awesome like that ;D

And I felt like reading your Naruto one-shot.

Because I'm also awesome like that.

...

ANYWAYS.

"Kyo has your Hyuga eyes," Naruto commented. "Anyway, how's life?" Neji raised an eyebrow at him. - LOL xD Go Naruto.

I like the way you paired Neji and Tenten. They're cute together ;D

This description, "Tendrils of sunlight crept into the space, and Miyuki's cage was hung in the light," is really good. You ought to add more figurative language like that!~

The ending of the story made me laugh xD I think you did a nice job keeping everyone in character and stuff. Good work~
Captain Omnitron chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was great! I'm not a fan of Neji but this is a really great story! The way you managed to blend humor and the emotional stuff just perfect!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This one-shot of Neji and his son Kyo is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and POETIC written! I really mean that. The pace went smoothly which made it very easy for one to read it.

I in particular like this line coming from Naruto. Thought it was Hilarious and so Naruto

- "You've already trained your son to be so polite," Naruto said. "So Hyuga-ish." Neji rolled his eyes. Naruto looked back at Kyo. -

Hyuga-ish... That's a word I'm going to use when ever I'm going to describe Neji or Hinata

Talking about characteristic I really think you managed to get everybody's personality right, especially Naruto and Neji.

It was a great idea to have Lee in it as well. He and Naruto sure made this one-shot a lot of fun to read(v).

Furthermore I love the two last lines from Kyo and Neji. That was really poetic. It made me smile while reading that.

Well to conclude my review (I love giving reviews away, especially when the story is amazing. It makes author happy) your story is, in my opinion, truly FANTASTIC! Hope you'll get many readers and reviews on this story because you know what? You and the story deserve it ;D
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved the imaginary at the end, all of them standing there, watching birds fly. Really well done. I was a little confused and surprised to find out that Kyo had a bird all a long, it threw my reading off a little, but maybe that was just me; It's nearly midnight right now so my attention is slipping away in sleepiness. Anyhow, great story, loved how you did the characters.
Spider's Thread chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww. Such a cute family. Funny how Naruto is just blabbering bad stuff about Neji to Kyo.