Reviews for Kindheit Ende
I'm such a huge fan of your work! I reread your stories often. Please, when will you update this story? It's utterly heart wrenching, but I think it's nicely portrayed. And I am crazy shipper for all things Jon & Lea. They're so adorable and sweet together! Thank you again, and please update soon!
mckennaburwell chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
So, I've read this whole thing atleast four times, and I just need to say that chapter 13 is so beautiful to me. Please update.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Goddamn! Don't leave it there! I know I'm a few years late, but, PLEASE write more. Please!
DeeDoodles chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
You've been posting. You're not dead. Spring Awakening is coming back to Broadway. All I need is one last chapter. A closure if you will. This was one of the best things I have ever read, fanfiction and books alike. Please. To quote another musical theater character: that's all I ask of you.
Much love

Dee Doodles.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! What happens next?
Zoologist chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
I wish you would continue this! I would love to read what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!
BML chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
Why did you stop this?! Please keep going, I love it.
Please chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
This is a truely amazing story you have written. Your words are better than any book I have ever read. Thank you so much for this inspiring love story, but PLEASE, write more! Please! I beg of you! I am addicted to this fanfic and I NEED more. Please. Please.
rosegirl1234 chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE OR ILL PROBABLY DIE
MaggieMcCartney chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
You are a marvelous writer. This fic is absolutely amazing and I'm in suspense for the next chapter. Update soon! :)
Jazzylb89 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Ugggghhhh u cant end it like that! I know im waaayyy late into reading your story but i do hope u come back to it and continue
Molly chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Please! Next chapter! Please! I am like "2!.!-!.-&!.?/$/!.!.&".
Molly chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER
thereoncewasaboynamedlarry chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
aaaaaah please please please update! i just found this story and i'm dying to know what's next!