Reviews for Kindheit Ende
AppropriateAsAlways chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
This whole storyline is simply brilliant. Do you ever plan to update? I'd be crazy happy if you did!
chirushi9 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
WOW. Just wow. What a story, what a cliffhanger! Please update when you can! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Happy writings!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
You ended at the best/ worst spot possible! Please have a happy ending for Wendla and Melchior. They deserve it!
Jill Cohen chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
I hope you still plan on continuing this story. I really like it. I can't wait to read more.
tara chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
o wauw! love the story, please keep on writing!
Stars and Clouds chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
More please? I've read this story atleast five times over the past month and I am so curious as to what happens next. I know you said it was almost over, but I need Wendla and Melchior to be safe finally. Wendla deserves to heal.
GiulietteRose chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
HI! I know you said on your profile that this is coming to a close, but that doesn't mean that I can wait much longer. You left us on such a big cliffy! As you're well aware, I'm head over heels in love with this story. I really want to know what happens to Wendla. Like, desperately. You've also said that they're going to once again make love, and you know I've been waiting for that...
WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I just hope that you update as soon as possible, and we get what we've been waiting for. This just might be my favorite story on the internet, and I'm excited to read more. Hopefully soon, but if you're to busy, I fully understand.
grim grace chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Oh my god you need to update now. Holy crap I'm dying here.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Find the inspiration and update please! Wendla and Melchior need to make it out alive.
lili chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
oh my god! I really hate ending on such good cliffhanger! I really want to read the next chapter! :)
Myloveneverdies chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I can't put into words how beautiful your writing is. It's like reading something written by Emily Bronte if she lived and wrote nowadays. You inspire me more to become an actress so that I may get to act out your stories. I was I could write the way you do, it's so, there isn't a word for it. Please please please write more of this story! I must know how it ends. Does Melchoir have to literally fight for his love? Do they get away? Does Wendla get killed? Does anyone else die? Does Otto find out about what's happening? I'm going to die over here if you don't write more soon! Thank you for your wonderful writing! Sorry for sounding like a crazy person. Your adoring fan, Lisa 3
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Thank god you didn't stop writing! I really missed this story! :)
Thorne Lockehart chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
It took me a while to read this story. I tried to read this before watching SA on YT (my mind was like "Dafuq am I reading?") And I have now seen the play and got caught up on this story. All I can say is wow! You capture the characters so well and I feel so badly for Wendla and Melchior :c I'm glad the little orange kitten was able to help her. You should give the little fella a name c: BUT HOLY ASS-MONKEYS BATMAN, SONNENSTICH IS THERE! Can't wait till you update this!

And I now apologize for the gibberishy review

northstar61 chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Sorry that this chapter gave you so much trouble, but I'm glad you decided to post this to move things along.

Poor Melchior. He wants to do everything he can for Wendla, but there's only so much he *can*, and it's not nearly enough. He's right to be worried about whether she'll be able to recover the confidence and passion she used to have. Like him, I have to wonder if Sonnenstich and his cronies inflicted so much damage that she'll never recover those parts of herself. How overwhelmingly heartrending to think it might not happen.

Then, there's her inability to heal, exacerbated by the nightmares that rob her of restful sleep. Once again, Melchi is powerless to relieve her of the constant bad dreams, and her attempts to fight sleep are counterproductive in terms of her getting better.

He's absolutely correct. While book learning does have its place, it hasn't prepared him for what he's facing, and it won't help to solve his problems.

Hmm... his offer to kill her attackers, while well-meaning, would lead to further problems. She might well feel guilty for inciting him to murder, no matter the circumstances, and he might also regret taking a life (or three), even in retaliation for the horrors the men inflicted on the girl he loves. Neither would want to voice those feelings aloud, and it might well drive a wedge between them. If it were to happen accidentally, though, in self-defense...

Aw, the moment with the kitten was so sweet. A tiny bright spot in an otherwise dark and almost hopeless situation.

And then, the monster reappears! As I've mentioned before, I'm incredibly worried about what Wendla's reaction will be, and exactly how she'll be able to avoid being recaptured. I don't believe she can survive - literally or emotionally - being held captive again. Holding on to the promise of an eventual HEA...
michemistic chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
*Holds you* So glad to see this back!

If I was Melchior I’d try lifting a simple, portable, light mattress into the hayloft. Like a futon. Her wounds do not need the pressure, what about turning her every two hours? I hope she’s sleeping on her sides. What about Melchior and Mama Gabor slowly stretching her limbs and giving her massages to ease soreness? Is she eating plenty of protein to rebuild her skin? Oops, sorry about the onslaught of questions.

My heart breaks all over for our sweet Wendla. But I’m still partially relieved she’s letting out her emotions and that there’s a difference between being polite and bottling everything up. Hopefully in the future she can have a healthy outlet for her past, maybe writing her feelings? Since Melchior is vastly literate, he could help her with writing. That way it won’t replay in her mind, pouring it out instead of circulating.

I know you said no murder, but once again, I say kill all the bastards. Make them suffer long and slow. I’d do so with the most sadistic smile on my face. Some say it’s barbaric, but to kill for others is something only reserved for family. And that’s what Wendla and Melchior are, a family through and through.

"I can hold you," he told her softly. It wasn't enough and he knew it, but he would offer her everything he could. "I can take you away from here once you're healed. I can kill them so you never have to be afraid again. I can give you another baby, if you want one. But I can't turn back time, Wendla. I'm sorry…so sorry…"-I just…I just *takes deep breathe in to quell the blubbering* Focusing on their future, that it will be of happiness is a motivating factor. It’s for both of them to look forward to and to move on. It’s hope and that’s what they need to help them heal.

The image of a broken (but not gone) young girl desperately clutching a kitten, to derive any semblance of comfort is the kind of picture that lives with you. Even though Melchior feels helpless, he’s the only one Wendla wants and needs to be there for her.

Just because the monster brought back up, doesn’t mean the Gabor family are not prepared. I hate to say this because it will bring back bad memories, but do they have a basement with a secret entrance? Or an attic unknown to anyone but the family? What about the parent’s closet? Anywhere at all they can hide? Melchior has literally has the home advantage, he knows the best hiding spots (this is why hide and seek is one of the best childhood games).

As long as these kids are safe and get better, I can’t be angry. Anticipation is a hold different story, that only gets worse the longer we’re left waiting!
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »