Reviews for Kindheit Ende
Rayven chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
I absolutely love this story and the way it is written. You are an excellent writer and I can't wait to read more. I am very interesting in you contuing this story and would love to read more if you decide to keep writing it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)
gleefan2009 chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
love the story please write more i would love to know what happens next please
Guest chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
I LOVE this story! What happens next? I must know!
AppropriateAsAlways chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
This whole storyline is simply brilliant. Do you ever plan to update? I'd be crazy happy if you did!
chirushi9 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
WOW. Just wow. What a story, what a cliffhanger! Please update when you can! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Happy writings!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
You ended at the best/ worst spot possible! Please have a happy ending for Wendla and Melchior. They deserve it!
Jill Cohen chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
I hope you still plan on continuing this story. I really like it. I can't wait to read more.
tara chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
o wauw! love the story, please keep on writing!
Stars and Clouds chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
More please? I've read this story atleast five times over the past month and I am so curious as to what happens next. I know you said it was almost over, but I need Wendla and Melchior to be safe finally. Wendla deserves to heal.
GiulietteRose chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
HI! I know you said on your profile that this is coming to a close, but that doesn't mean that I can wait much longer. You left us on such a big cliffy! As you're well aware, I'm head over heels in love with this story. I really want to know what happens to Wendla. Like, desperately. You've also said that they're going to once again make love, and you know I've been waiting for that...
WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I just hope that you update as soon as possible, and we get what we've been waiting for. This just might be my favorite story on the internet, and I'm excited to read more. Hopefully soon, but if you're to busy, I fully understand.
grim grace chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Oh my god you need to update now. Holy crap I'm dying here.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Find the inspiration and update please! Wendla and Melchior need to make it out alive.
lili chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
oh my god! I really hate ending on such good cliffhanger! I really want to read the next chapter! :)
Myloveneverdies chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I can't put into words how beautiful your writing is. It's like reading something written by Emily Bronte if she lived and wrote nowadays. You inspire me more to become an actress so that I may get to act out your stories. I was I could write the way you do, it's so, there isn't a word for it. Please please please write more of this story! I must know how it ends. Does Melchoir have to literally fight for his love? Do they get away? Does Wendla get killed? Does anyone else die? Does Otto find out about what's happening? I'm going to die over here if you don't write more soon! Thank you for your wonderful writing! Sorry for sounding like a crazy person. Your adoring fan, Lisa 3
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Thank god you didn't stop writing! I really missed this story! :)
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »