Reviews for Kindheit Ende
michemistic chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
*Holds you* So glad to see this back!

If I was Melchior I’d try lifting a simple, portable, light mattress into the hayloft. Like a futon. Her wounds do not need the pressure, what about turning her every two hours? I hope she’s sleeping on her sides. What about Melchior and Mama Gabor slowly stretching her limbs and giving her massages to ease soreness? Is she eating plenty of protein to rebuild her skin? Oops, sorry about the onslaught of questions.

My heart breaks all over for our sweet Wendla. But I’m still partially relieved she’s letting out her emotions and that there’s a difference between being polite and bottling everything up. Hopefully in the future she can have a healthy outlet for her past, maybe writing her feelings? Since Melchior is vastly literate, he could help her with writing. That way it won’t replay in her mind, pouring it out instead of circulating.

I know you said no murder, but once again, I say kill all the bastards. Make them suffer long and slow. I’d do so with the most sadistic smile on my face. Some say it’s barbaric, but to kill for others is something only reserved for family. And that’s what Wendla and Melchior are, a family through and through.

"I can hold you," he told her softly. It wasn't enough and he knew it, but he would offer her everything he could. "I can take you away from here once you're healed. I can kill them so you never have to be afraid again. I can give you another baby, if you want one. But I can't turn back time, Wendla. I'm sorry…so sorry…"-I just…I just *takes deep breathe in to quell the blubbering* Focusing on their future, that it will be of happiness is a motivating factor. It’s for both of them to look forward to and to move on. It’s hope and that’s what they need to help them heal.

The image of a broken (but not gone) young girl desperately clutching a kitten, to derive any semblance of comfort is the kind of picture that lives with you. Even though Melchior feels helpless, he’s the only one Wendla wants and needs to be there for her.

Just because the monster brought back up, doesn’t mean the Gabor family are not prepared. I hate to say this because it will bring back bad memories, but do they have a basement with a secret entrance? Or an attic unknown to anyone but the family? What about the parent’s closet? Anywhere at all they can hide? Melchior has literally has the home advantage, he knows the best hiding spots (this is why hide and seek is one of the best childhood games).

As long as these kids are safe and get better, I can’t be angry. Anticipation is a hold different story, that only gets worse the longer we’re left waiting!
EmZ711 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Nooo! I'm very conflicted right now... I thrive off of the drama, but I also want them to be okay. I can't wait for more! Update soon! :)
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I saw the email notification and like spazzed the freak out :) and dammit cris! Yes I knew the cliffhanger was coming bt I'm still like . whyyyy? Omgggggg he comes back with help I just might die. O.o what's gonna happen! I need to know lol :) anyway I loved this chapter. Poor Wendla :( I love their relationship and like the gentleness and the push and pull etc. :) 3 more please! :)

xx Sage
Penmora Zenith chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Ooh, what a teaser you've left us with! Please update soon!
sourilove chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
I really missed you
WickedForGood13 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
I hope you're able to update soon! This story has me hooked :)
G chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
WELCOME BACK! I missed this so much! (but I think you already knew that...)

...please tell me you have more written?

Giuliette
Ashleigh chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
This is, by far, the best SA story I've ever read! Please, keep writing!
G chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I need this story!

G
lili chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
I'm really missing your story right now! I really hope you will continue writing!
Lori chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, update!
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Update soon please xx
G chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
C'!

I need this story to live! What happens to Wendla? Will they get away unscathed? Will they once again make love? Will Wendla have a beautiful experience with intercourse after all that's happened to her? Will they marry? What's Fanny's role? Will Wendla finally confront her horrid mother?

See? So many questions! Please update!

GiulietteRose
Giuliette chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris!

Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
G chapter 16 . 5/12/2012