Reviews for Kindheit Ende
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I saw the email notification and like spazzed the freak out :) and dammit cris! Yes I knew the cliffhanger was coming bt I'm still like . whyyyy? Omgggggg he comes back with help I just might die. O.o what's gonna happen! I need to know lol :) anyway I loved this chapter. Poor Wendla :( I love their relationship and like the gentleness and the push and pull etc. :) 3 more please! :)

xx Sage
Penmora Zenith chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Ooh, what a teaser you've left us with! Please update soon!
sourilove chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
I really missed you
WickedForGood13 chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
I hope you're able to update soon! This story has me hooked :)
G chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
WELCOME BACK! I missed this so much! (but I think you already knew that...)

...please tell me you have more written?

Giuliette
Ashleigh chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
This is, by far, the best SA story I've ever read! Please, keep writing!
G chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I need this story!

G
lili chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
I'm really missing your story right now! I really hope you will continue writing!
Lori chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, update!
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Update soon please xx
G chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
C'!

I need this story to live! What happens to Wendla? Will they get away unscathed? Will they once again make love? Will Wendla have a beautiful experience with intercourse after all that's happened to her? Will they marry? What's Fanny's role? Will Wendla finally confront her horrid mother?

See? So many questions! Please update!

GiulietteRose
Giuliette chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris! Cris!

Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
G chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
Please! Please! updateeee!
G chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
It was Wendla Bergmann's birthday yesterday...How about an update?

Giuliette
michemistic chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
I’m so sorry. So bad, Bad, BAD! To review so late!

People say to kill them with kindness. This is killing me with kind, loving, bittersweet, saccharine feelings. So pure and genuine. The intimacy is so tangible, picturing this is too easy.

Look at these two sweethearts, always truthfully going on and on about how beautiful they find each other. :’3

This is so sad and sick, but in a way, their baby protected Wendla. That she was pregnant when she was raped meant she wouldn’t be carrying those monsters *shudders* offspring. Not that I blame a child when that happens in real life, but everyone would rather give birth to a baby made out of love rather than horrifying abuse.

Thank you for the much needed emotional outlet via sweet “play-time.” It’s hot AND fluffy! Nice use of Melchior’s body appreciation. Yes, when we saw them half-naked on the hayloft, who DIDN’T notice JGroff’s very defined V-hipbones?

"I'm not afraid of you," parallels “It’s just me, it’s just me.”

“Even if he were plain, the depth of his caring would make him beautiful in her eyes.”-Oh my precious Wendla. You’re such a beautiful person inside and out, as is your soulmate.

"I never want you to let me go," he begged on a breathy inhalation. "Please, never let me go."-I just, they’re so tender and have want and need each other whole-heartedly. It pains me to say this, but to have Melchior (physically) go on without Wendla in after the play. Still, he will always carry her along with their baby and Moritz in his heart. I know he’s atheist, but “I Believe” they all reunited in heaven. In fact, what they’re doing and giving to each other is heavenly healing.

This is progress; please don’t be too harsh on them anymore. They can’t take much more. Let them heal and leave. Or at least heal them THEN bring back the drama!

Sorry for the short review, please forgive me!

I shall await the next chapter lovely!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »