Reviews for Any Means Necessary
Mirage chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
i think i understand this with the doll as gift and why he did stay away till she become 18...even when he is a bastard he is nice to her and respectful of her Age

hope you come back one day to finish this Story too and that sasuke is not an ass as they fear
Kaimiyuki chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Hey! I recently stumbled upon this story and I was so intrigued by your writing style! I love the way you characterize Sasuke (dark, dominating) and his mom. Please don't stop writing! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing! :)
ASingleFragileR chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I had to come back, and see how one of my favorite writer's was doing. I truly love this enthralling story, and hope your doing great in life, my dear. This is absolute story that hooks your attention and doesn't let go. It has one of the best beginnings in all of ffnet. It's a rather brilliant fic that shouldn't suffer the indignity of not being finished. You are singularly one of the most talented individuals on here, and I truly hope you come back, dear talented writer. Good luck and much love from a New York student visiting a lovely story & writer she couldn't forget.

Ps. I hope you also move your wonderful stories to Archive Of Our Own. I have an account over there, and I'm immensely excited at the thought that one day you'll return, dear friend. Wishing you sincerely the best and good health. Xoxo Ciao
Bambam chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Are you dead? That will totally suck, but then you wouldn't know it sucked cause you would be dead or maybe your a ghost so your like in that sucks stage afterlife hoopla. Whateve. Your story freakin rocks and it's a shame if it has a dead mistress who leaves it forever entombed on this site with no backup or Will for this wonderful story. Think of the poor loyal fans, who would be grieving cause of no updates and consoling themselves with other subpar fics. But, hey! If you update that would relieve us (loyal fans who are working 4 to 5 jobs and who rely on fanfics to get 'em through the drudgery for life of suckitude) that your not dead as a door nail. Cheerio, lass! Good luck updating, and by the way, I truly hope you do continue this story and your "Boys do Savory Smutt Magic" fic. These two are just bloody smashing. Do survive and give us a last hip hip hurrah, luv. Take care and God bless! Hope you have some tea and watch some telly that helps with your indigestion and could possible put you in the mood for some writing! Pleaseee!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I adore this story, and can't help but wonder if you've expired in this lifetime, amiga. But, I really hope you've been well and doing good this whole time, hun. *Beams* Seriously, your an unbelievable writer, Cher and I truly can't wait to read more on this engrossing, wonderful story. I hope you haven't forgotten about it and I wish you good luck, hun. You portray every character perfectly and just adore Sasuke/Naruto pairings. Xo :) Take care.
blackrose107 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
cant wait
GUEST chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Its been very long, since you wrote anything at all. I really enjoy reading your story even thou I have read it over and over again I dont know how many times. Im not complaining at all cause Ill still do it Im still reading it again and again
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Hi there!

I stumbled upon this story today by chance and have fallen deeply in love with it! Your writing style is amazing and perfect! I love your characterization and unique perspective of characters (i.e. Mikoto; usually you would imagine Mikoto to be in love Fugaku, but in this story, she hated him in the beginning.). I would not have imagined the story to play out this way! I love the way you characterized Sasuke-possessive and jealous!

As long as characters are not bashed (i.e. Sakura, Karin, Ino, etc.) in some sort of way in the future, this story will be perfection!

I saw a glimpse of Kushina, Naruto's Mom from Mikoto's Highschool-the red head! I wonder where Kushina plays out, and if she ever taunted Mikoto or just was indifferent about the whole bullying crap.

And I'm so excited for Naruto's enterance! I would love to know what happened to their relationship to screw it up so badly; what did Sasuke do? Seeing as though he is very possessive, maybe he damaged something with his possessiveness.

Plus, I love how you give small little hints that have readers like myself craving for more information as to "why" this happened. It's very interesting!

Keep up the good work and update soon! This story has sososososo much potential that should not go to waste! You're talents are amazing! Hope to hear from you soon!

Karishiana
GUEST chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I LOVE READING THIS FANFIC OVER OVER AGAIN, IT IS VERY GOOD SO FAR. CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN AND WHY WOULD NARUTO BY TRUMATIZED BY SASUKE ACTIONS , WHY WOULD SASUKE MOTHER AND EVEN HIS FATHER(WHO SOUNDS LIKE A PERSON WHO DOESNT SCARE EASY) BE SCARE FOR NARUTO. HE LOVES NARUTO BUT SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON. UPDATED SOON YOU HAVE ALOT OF FANS ALREADY HOOKED. I KNOW YOU DONT GET PAID ALTHOU I WISH YOU GUYS DID CAUSE SOME OF YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.
Kurtlove chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Hi:). I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! This is my fave naruto story atm! So excited and can't wait to see where this is headed.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
WHY NO SASUNARU
Ledophole chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I really hope you update this fanfiction.
guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great story update soon chapter 4,5
MookFree07 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
great story i can't wait to read more
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OMG THIS PART MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD HAHAHA "After all, despite her best efforts, both her sons had turned out just like their father…emotionally retarded" HaHa