Reviews for Any Means Necessary
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I adore this story, and can't help but wonder if you've expired in this lifetime, amiga. But, I really hope you've been well and doing good this whole time, hun. *Beams* Seriously, your an unbelievable writer, Cher and I truly can't wait to read more on this engrossing, wonderful story. I hope you haven't forgotten about it and I wish you good luck, hun. You portray every character perfectly and just adore Sasuke/Naruto pairings. Xo :) Take care.
blackrose107 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
cant wait
GUEST chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Its been very long, since you wrote anything at all. I really enjoy reading your story even thou I have read it over and over again I dont know how many times. Im not complaining at all cause Ill still do it Im still reading it again and again
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Hi there!

I stumbled upon this story today by chance and have fallen deeply in love with it! Your writing style is amazing and perfect! I love your characterization and unique perspective of characters (i.e. Mikoto; usually you would imagine Mikoto to be in love Fugaku, but in this story, she hated him in the beginning.). I would not have imagined the story to play out this way! I love the way you characterized Sasuke-possessive and jealous!

As long as characters are not bashed (i.e. Sakura, Karin, Ino, etc.) in some sort of way in the future, this story will be perfection!

I saw a glimpse of Kushina, Naruto's Mom from Mikoto's Highschool-the red head! I wonder where Kushina plays out, and if she ever taunted Mikoto or just was indifferent about the whole bullying crap.

And I'm so excited for Naruto's enterance! I would love to know what happened to their relationship to screw it up so badly; what did Sasuke do? Seeing as though he is very possessive, maybe he damaged something with his possessiveness.

Plus, I love how you give small little hints that have readers like myself craving for more information as to "why" this happened. It's very interesting!

Keep up the good work and update soon! This story has sososososo much potential that should not go to waste! You're talents are amazing! Hope to hear from you soon!

Karishiana
GUEST chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I LOVE READING THIS FANFIC OVER OVER AGAIN, IT IS VERY GOOD SO FAR. CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN AND WHY WOULD NARUTO BY TRUMATIZED BY SASUKE ACTIONS , WHY WOULD SASUKE MOTHER AND EVEN HIS FATHER(WHO SOUNDS LIKE A PERSON WHO DOESNT SCARE EASY) BE SCARE FOR NARUTO. HE LOVES NARUTO BUT SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON. UPDATED SOON YOU HAVE ALOT OF FANS ALREADY HOOKED. I KNOW YOU DONT GET PAID ALTHOU I WISH YOU GUYS DID CAUSE SOME OF YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.
Kurtlove chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Hi:). I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! This is my fave naruto story atm! So excited and can't wait to see where this is headed.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
WHY NO SASUNARU
Ledophole chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I really hope you update this fanfiction.
guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great story update soon chapter 4,5
MookFree07 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
great story i can't wait to read more
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OMG THIS PART MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD HAHAHA "After all, despite her best efforts, both her sons had turned out just like their father…emotionally retarded" HaHa
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
o_O update sppm O really like it1
Favorited and Followed!
Identity chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I'll be honest, I skimmed right through this chapter. _ I'm sorry. I'm a fan of your works and all, but I came here for some sasunaru goodness. I feel like Mikoto and fugaku's story is cool as maybe a side story or maybe alluded to in small snid-bits. I just really want to know what happened between sasuke and naruto and who hideki kuma is. I want to see how sasuke plans on getting naruto and how naruto is going to kick, scream and fight his way through it.
NekoKaigara chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Sooo... any plans to update soon?
Celestialfae chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Good on bringing up Mikoto and the origin of the "pact" or whatever.