Reviews for iJust Need U
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Omg I love it so much I live the sweet creddie in it, please update soon
SPAMMY4eva chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Awww! this story is really cute! I would love for you to pick back up on the story! :)
xNarcotic chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Hey, this story is AMAZING. Please continue! cant wait!
kd1190 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
i love spence all thru this chapter. is that wrong? cause he was kinda hot when he was dominate, bugt maybe thats cause you never see him like that. plus that sweet/drama ending was amazing. pleas write more i love this story a lot.
Hollystream chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
This chapter was amazing! Can't wait till more!

Super awesome job :-)
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Your story is great. I feel bad for poor Sam, I think Carly was a little harsh to Sam in the last chapter. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
Chinweoa chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Loving Pls
Chibiboku chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Damn Carly is a bitch, hurting Sam like that...can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters.
lachicarebelde22 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Its good will u ever write more I hope so
autumndawn33 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Awwwww. Poor Sam. ):
SweetStarre123 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely amazing. Poor Sam; but Creddie has a point. I hope they are all okay. I love Creddie, but they were a little harsh to Sam in this chapter. Can't wait for Spam.
aSkileneFan chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely loved it so far. Can't wait to see the Sam/Spencer relationship blossoming wider! :DD
sincerely-sweet chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I loved this chapter! I love little emotional moments like this between Sam and Spencer...good job!
afanoffanfic chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Have I mentioned that I adore Spencer? Anyway, I get that Sam is upset by Carly & Freddie freezing her out, but I was a little surprised that none of the group really pressed her on why she kissed Freddie in the first place. I remember Spencer mentioning it to Sam earlier, so we know he's interested. Are the Creddie couple just too self absorbed at this moment to care?
afanoffanfic chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Clever girl - coming up with the eyelash thing that quickly. I admit to also being puzzled about why Carly & Freddie hadn't 'fessed up to Sam and/or Spencer before now. Will get back to you on that when I get caught up :)