Reviews for She Still Calls Him Her Knight
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Can I just say -
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I love how you portray these characters and how you made Natalia seem less an ice-princess and more human. Excellent work!
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my god! I'm dying from the fluffiness, I can't... (dead).
But on a more serious note I totally love this! I'm so glad you continued it! (considering I read the prequel like 5 minutes ago)
KaidaDragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I am so very, very pleased that I took the time to look through your other stories to find this. Once again, thank you for writing such wonderful stories for the likes of myself to enjoy.
A person chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww that was a sweet story. This world needs more amebela love :)
UnDetectedWriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was adorable and I'm glad you made a sequel!
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love you! :D

My current obsession is Al/Nat, and this was just what I was craving. You mix in everything so perfectly. This is, undoubtedly, one of the best fics I've read on ff.

I want to read the prequel now. Badly.
Animefreakz226 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my god , that was fantastic!

It was so sweet and descriptive and you kept the story at a normal pace. I tend to make my stories fast , but I'm working on it.

I absolutely love this! This is the best Alfred x OC story EVER.

It's so creative and unpredictable.

I wish to write as well and fluent as you , I could picture the story itself in my head.

You are my idol.

This was so much fun to read.

Thank you for writing this!

Keep up the good work!

Your ( happy ) reader ,

Animefreakz226

P.S. If you would like to respond back , go on deviantART and look me up , I have the same username! ;)
mindy chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is just cute. A really fantastic sequel!
ipetit.diable12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OMG this is so cute
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It is just not fair how much I love everything you've ever written - but just especially Natalia and Alfred together, like so much. It's just kind of adorable.

Also. Your taste in music is pretty amazing, because, like first fun. and now Okkervil River, so yeah. Hi.