Reviews for The Better Part of Valor
Briar Ruler chapter 5 . 8/27/2019
Well if you think you’re being stalked out of costume I guess the Question is a good person to turn to. (Laughter) It’s funny that they end up on a kind-of date while doing their surveillance hunt and that the kind-of date turns out to be useful.
What do you know? Turns out stalking a superhero in their civilian identity is a terrible mistake because they have more reason to notice stalkers then the average civilian. The worst thing is that I’m pretty sure people do stalk people for exactly the same reason as stated in this and it is distinctly not a healthy thing to do. Stalking is creepy and should not be involved in a relationship at all.
(Laughs) I love everyone else’s POV on the Flash’s and the Question’s budding relationship. (Giggles) Especially Batman’s!
Thanks for writing this fic. It was fun and nice and I liked it.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Um... Okay.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Sounds like a relatively interesting movie because lawyers.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I am amazed by how amazing and this is. You do really well on both their characterizations.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I already like this story.
utterlyheartbroken chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I loved reading this!
It was great.
Shinju90 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Oh this was lovely! I've been out of this fandom for too long to not have read this gem!
Archivist chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this is awesome!
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
What? Is this the ending? Call me stupid but I don't get it xP
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Hahhahaha Love this! And Jesus what were they doing?
Kyer chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
I think you forgot to mark this Complete?

Don't care what the Huntress fans say...Wally and Vic are too darn interesting together. (It was Aulbath who got me hooked on the pair.) Batman...a train wreck, Bruce? C'mon...just because he's rotten at relationships doesn't mean Flash is. Sour grapes, I calls it...lost his opportunity. :P

Oh well...sad to see this end.

It's a conspiracy.
Boo-Yah chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Woo-hoo, you're back! God I love this fic, I mean I normally prefer Question/Green Arrow in slash stories but this is just adorable. Love this fic so much you need to add more!
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
LOL stalker girl! XD classic!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Yay! I love this. And all that stalking just to see if they were compatable? That would freak me out enough to move the hell away from that girl.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
This is really good. Now you've got me interested in this pair:)