Reviews for Broken T1 Q1b: Seeing Red
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hi,

Well THAT was interesting! Very AU indeeeeeeed. Now I want to know the REST of the story! I wonder what all this is...hmmmm. I loved how the title worked into it all. And of course the flashes and just fun of it. Now I'm just so darn curious! Thanks so much!
angel897 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i like it
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What fun! Very nice action shots. It had the feel of camera cuts as in a movie. Interesting Rogue/Remy relationship, too. I noticed you referenced Belladonna as "Nightshade" ... I thought for a minute that you had Rogue taking her place in Remy's early life, but I know it can't be that simple. With you, it never is! (which is why I love you)

But, I don't remember this Queen of Thieves story? And I can't figure how this is related to the deliciously charming but completely different rogue & remy in "entertaining angels", either. I guess I'm not SUPPOSED to figure it out yet, though. Maybe in a year when you've written a lot more on this? LOL.
startwithbrooklyn chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
The heat of New Orleans just seeps through your writing; I can feel it so strongly. Am I right in assuming Nightshade is Belladonna? I know I'm not the only one who's looked up Bella as being a plant :)

Love it, as always.

Sparkles
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Half the things you write for them, I never understand, but I can always count on two things:

They're always gorgeous

And I always love them.

This one *was* twisted, but not in a way that icks you. It's Remy and Rogue on the streets of New Orleans, Assassins and Thieves, and issues like they always have, and history, a huge backdrop of history that practically aches with all that's unsaid.

Like I said,