Reviews for On the Brink
ninagayler chapter 6 . 11/1
Unique tale.
imthhealpha chapter 4 . 5/9
nice job describing merlin and the sunsets radiance
wooh chapter 6 . 2/21
this is incredible , fanfic, really well written and sweet and tactful and thoughtful , I want more
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 1/5
ohhhh he has such faith in him
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Cute
Peter piper chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
It's really great I love how you wrote it it think you should do some more! Just follow your instinct and write some more please it's really good I need some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BYrnTHE LOVE OF YOUR WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOWrnYOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO 1. say your name ten your mom's name five 3. say your crushes three timesrn4. paste this to four other you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest if you read this and do not paste this, then yournwill have very bad THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHENrnYOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERSrnON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKSrn
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
AHHH THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRR!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
I'm glad that they arn't immedietly together and comfortable. Love the story!
GO MERTHUR!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
The last two lines made me snort with laughter. Typical Merlin and Arthur. But the robe business really was funny!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
You need to mark this as a flashback or distinguish it somehow.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
How could Arthur not know he stabbed someone?
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Was it ever explained *why* merlin lit the fire that set the village ablaze? Was it a mistake? It makes him sound like a bad guy who deserves what he got. ? :-)
CherryAmes15 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Woohoo! Great story! I loved it!
lulz chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
the 'thanks for reading' kinda killed the flow XD but good writing so far! xx