Reviews for A Royal Surprise
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/20
Very cute. Quite a few errors (Georgie is a cousin to the king, not great-granddaughter; Sigfried is Prince of Romania, not Bulgaria; etc.) and a bit rushed but you did a lovely job with writing their voices.
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Although I haven't read the original work (should probably get onto that at some stage :p) just wanted to let you know that I really, really enjoyed this. Your writing is really neat and disciplined, but sophisticated, and your dialogue rocks. Well done x
Casey chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I enjoyed your story, but just to clarify: Georgie's great-grandmother was Queen Victoria. Queen Mary is a cousin to her.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
*squeals* Oh I love it! I want a Darcy all of my own. I just finished the 3rd book and I just started the 4th book. Oh I can't wait until the new one comes out!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love these books too! I'm so glad they've finally been acknowledged on these boards. Your story is great fun so far. Keep going!
lovejag chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this story and idea of where to take this wonderful series! If you have a mind of continuing it I would love to read more.