Reviews for The Devil You Know
cerealgoblin chapter 35 . 6/19
Please continue add add chapters!
I love this story! “The Devil You Know “. I come back every year or so and read it again hoping that you would have add more chapters! I really hope one day you add to this story it really is an amazing story! Good luck!
Missysue32 chapter 35 . 5/21
Please Please Come Back To This story! I’m almost in tears because I need more of this addiction story in my life! Best story EVER!
Missysue32 chapter 29 . 5/19
Chapter was Great! I’m feeling depressed because there is only 5 chapters left and it’s not complete. Plus it’s been soooo long since y’all have wrote anything new, so I really don’t feel y’all are coming back to this absolutely, ridiculously, most amazing story I’ve ever, ever read on fanfiction.
Missysue32 chapter 23 . 5/18
Damn I’m Ecstatic to hear Paul’s point of view! It was so absolutely wickedly goodddd! DAMN! I can’t express how much I’m throughly enjoying this excellent story! I’m just so upset that it’s not finished. I don’t want to get to the end.
Argangel chapter 34 . 5/18
Magnifique , Alice des qu'elle va arrivé , Haven va la voir .
Missysue32 chapter 22 . 5/17
Excellent,Absolutely Amazing Chapter! Oh I forgot HOT AS HELL!
Missysue32 chapter 19 . 5/17
DAMNNNNNN GO RENÉE!
Missysue32 chapter 12 . 5/16
I don’t even know if you still come to this site anymore. But if you do…I really need you to finish this story! This story is absolutely amazing!
evfangirl98 chapter 35 . 5/14
I'm absolutely obsessed with this story Infact I finished up to this point in less than 24 hours. I'm so sad that it hasn't been updated in 8 years. I hope your real life is treating you well
Miss this story so much
Jane chapter 29 . 4/24
I’m re-reading this story for the nth time because it’s an all-time favourite. I’ve loved it for many years, and can’t bear to delete it from my bookmarks, despite how long it’s been since you updated. I’ve often wondered where you were going to take many of the plot points…
Sam and Emily…you’ve said they aren’t going to last..
Jonah and his crazy nasty wolf..
Jacob and his inevitable imprint..
Leah and Embry..I’d love to see them happy together
Haven and his crew, and how they fit into Paul’s story..
Paul meeting Illarion..and what happens then..
Charlie and Samantha..
Bella and Paul…what’s next, obviously a huge part of the story.
I’d love to know where you were taking all these wonderful characters, and can only hope that you’ll get back to them one day. You are a fabulous writer, your beta was doing a great job too.
Dramamomma19 chapter 35 . 4/17
I really hope you get back into writing The Devil You Know because it is so much better than good. I’m so sad it is incomplete but also I don’t want it to ever end. I’ll be here waiting to read more if the time ever comes.
GIRL PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC, I’m begging you on my hands and knees with everything! This is too good not to finish. I keep coming back to this every few months hoping for an update but it’s been a couple of years and I don’t know if we’ll get an ending but I’ll have enjoyed the little bit I was able to read. The way that the last chapter left me hanging is so sick but I love this fanfic too much. Thank you for making this, I really enjoy it, I hope you see this and know that your writing is truly a gift! -your fellow twilight stan
aliciatanksley chapter 35 . 3/19
Are you going to be coming back to h to is story? I’m invested and it is SO well written!
6,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »