Reviews for The Devil You Know
Bittyblue chapter 35 . 8/8
Oh man, I am so sorry to see that this is an unfinished story. I was getting really into it. Oh well, guess we can only dream of what is happening.
Serenitylang chapter 35 . 8/8
Man I am completely in love with your story.
Afke chapter 35 . 8/2
Well, this update was written in 2016. I've given up on this story being finished. It's alright though. It's still 317k words of pure joy. I'm using the app to read this story to me now at work and during my runs. I love it. I'll re-read this again and again and still love every time. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope everything is good in your life.
Mrs. Rast chapter 35 . 7/26
This is just the best story! I have lost count of how many times I’ve read it. Thank you for sharing it and I’m excited to see where it goes!
Kellycuddles1 chapter 34 . 7/12
please please please update your story
Razn chapter 20 . 7/4
Please I will pay you to finish this story. This is my all time favorite Paul. Other than my first born child I will give you anything for more.
Shortynessrock93 chapter 33 . 7/4
I love this story, every time I got look for a Bella and Paul story this one come up and I cannot help but read it, time and time again. I think I read it a least 5 time now. I hope there is new chapters soon
usernamesaretheworst9 chapter 1 . 6/29
Is it possible for a vagina to have a sezure I’m dying
KristieRoxie chapter 12 . 6/26
I so hope you come back and finish this story (even though its been almost 6 years). This is like my 5th time re-reading this story cause it's just SO GOOD. I honestly can't wait to find out what exactly Paul's father is, why the Pack is so huge, what will happen once the Cullens (or maybe it's just Alice) comes back after she lost her little personal "spy on Bella vision", hell I want to find out how much Jared knows about the otherness of Paul because the little small things you put in about them makes me think Jared might actually know something or at least he might experience a small portion of what Paul does.
Lyrialis chapter 35 . 6/23
Wow. I love this story. I have devoured the 34 chapters. I could not put it down.
Bella's character development is so detailed and so appropriately described and her relationship with Paul is so believable. It could actually play out that way. It's all so taken from life, so understandable. Everything that happens has a reason, even if you might not find out until chapters later. I'm really curious to see what will happen when the Cullens reappear and what role Paul's father will play. In general, your Paul has an incredible amount of character and it has developed so naturally. God, I'm going into raptures.
Even your OCs fit perfectly into the world you created. I love your Bella and your Paul, i love your Pack and I love Haven. Thank you so much for this.

I guess I will have to read it again to take in all the wonderful little details. This time I was too busy trying to figure out what was going to happen next.
Thank you for sharing your story.
BelenosBlack chapter 34 . 6/13
Edwards a little bitch ! Fuck him ! Ugh I love this
Irishbabe23 chapter 34 . 6/3
seriously wish you would continue this story
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 29 . 5/25
I hope Sam gets to be happy after the hole thing eventually comes to ha head
This story is so amazing, it always traps me, even though I know it's not finished. The characters are amazing, the storyline is well thought out and intriguing and I love the writing style. Thank you for sharing and I hope you are doing well.
MademoiselleFF chapter 35 . 5/22
I love this story, it's awesome! I hope that one day maybe you will take it back. I would like to know what species Paul is, and Haven, who Paul's father is. Her moving tattoo on her body. And see the evolution of Paul/Bella's relationship.
6,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »