Reviews for The Devil You Know
ladyfind98 chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
its been 4year since your last update. i hope where ever you are is good. then you remember your reader here.
kaylin15 chapter 35 . 3/22/2020
I have read this story several times... Every single time I read it, I feel like it is brand new to me. I still get caught up in the magic of the story. I adore your way of crafting a world all your own inside an established universe without detracting at all from the story and characters you borrow. I know that the likelyhood of this being updated is slim but, I understand that life gets in the way. I hope that you have not given up on writing in general. You truly have a gift. Personally, I would enjoy this as an original story. I'd happily pay to read this over and over again. Paul is so different from the way he is portrayed in most fanfics, a refreshing new look while stating true to the core of Paul. Bella is an absolute masterpiece, the way she thinks is cannon and yet grown at the same time. I'd love to see Bella and Paul as parents. I think it would make an interesting storyline, plus Paul being protective and of course parental just seems right. Thank you for gracing us with this amazing tale. I hope to be able to continue reading this one day.
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
This is like my 5th time rereading this. Your skills still amaze me.
bnineldrx chapter 35 . 3/8/2020
I hope u come back
Taranakya chapter 35 . 3/4/2020
J'adore cette histoire et je suis très frustrée qu'il n'y ai pas de suite, j'espère que le suite viendra, avec une fin.
athome Jo chapter 33 . 3/2/2020
Any chance you can tell me what Paul is? Or just, do Bella and Paul end up together and happy? This is my favorite story. So well done!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/2/2020
Sidhe is no quitter, so I know something must have kept you from updating. I hope you haven't left us and that you come back, no matter how long it's been.
areyousavvy chapter 35 . 2/27/2020
welcome back!
i can't tell you how many times I've re-read this story.
so many questions!
what is Haven really?
What is Paul (i have my theories).
Is Bella human after marking? Was she always just human?
Never really liked Emily and i'm of the opinion that she had no right to Sam.
Are the Wolves going to revert back to general shifters as their ancestors once were before they settled on wolves?

so many questions!
Cant wait for any uploads you decide to give us! thank you kindly!
Wonderfully written and love this pairing and your interpretation of them!
GrumpyFox chapter 35 . 2/23/2020
Just re read your story and I love it as much as I did before! There aren't enough Paul stories, much less stories written as well as this!
h.yager1 chapter 35 . 2/17/2020
pleasssssesseeeeeeee
rose.chan27 chapter 34 . 2/13/2020
Don't know if you still read reviews for this story but... This is my second time reading through it and I love it just as much this time around! I really do hope you come back to it!
Just a small side note/question. You said Bella went to the movie theater in one of your earlier chapters and saw The Avengers. Then, later, during a movie night, the Pack and Bella were watching The Winter Soldier on DVD. Was that just a mix-up or was the theater just playing a rerun of the Avengers?
h.yager1 chapter 35 . 2/10/2020
update pleaaasssseeeee I'm begging, this story is amazing!
Blistful2006 chapter 35 . 2/10/2020
Omg this story was freaking phenomenal this is the type of dark character i just love and the fact hes dark to everyone But Bella even better. The progression of character development and the backstory that emerged. Not only that but the other characters and your version of their world was just so good. I was sad to see it end especial with the Cullens albeit Alice making a reappearance and not seeing the bond settle between Paul and Bella. Plus his sire and family who would probably also make a reappearance. I do hope you come back at some point.
WorldTravelGirl chapter 35 . 2/10/2020
I know it has been awhile. I hope you are still considering coming back to this story eventually. It is remains one of my favorites. I re-read it quite often. I feel like a whole new aspect has opened up with the newer Paul perspective. I love this story, I do hope there are updates eventually. You have done a great job.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 34 . 2/10/2020
This was really excellent. I like the mystery of Paul, how animalistic he is. Makes for an interesting character. I got no clue what he is, though. Some kind of demon? Incubus? I'm hella curious.

The way you write Bella is excellent as well, I really like her in this fic. The way she has a spine and does *not* take shit while also still being kind is nice.

I like your OCs quite a bit, too. Haven especially, with an honorable mention to Colt. Though, I want note that in my head he looks like Ashton Kutcher with were eyes purely because of The Ranch.

Ooh, and Charlie is so cool! I love fics where Charlie is a good dad. The Christmas bit with Renee's side of the family was cool, too. You did well with giving minor OCs quite a lot of character.

Really my only complaint with this fic is that it gets very very verbose sometimes. Bella will occasionally take a concept and run with it in their own brain, and jeez does that add to the word count. But that's more of a personal preference deal- it just isn't too my taste, some people like it a lot.

Thanks so much for writing this great beast of a fic- Holy shit I've just realized it's 300k words. I really enjoyed it, I usually lose patience and stop reading around 150k. So the fact that I even made it here is extremely high praise. I really look forward to more!
5,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »