Reviews for The Devil You Know
jamielynn25 chapter 25 . 5/16
Awesome chapter
jamielynn25 chapter 24 . 5/16
Hmm.. I wonder what they are. And the tease of being in Paul’s head. Yes. Love love love. Naughty boy
jamielynn25 chapter 22 . 5/15
Way to stick it to her
jamielynn25 chapter 21 . 5/15
Poor guy. Can’t wait to
Read
jamielynn25 chapter 20 . 5/15
Huh. He should of broke her leg.
jamielynn25 chapter 19 . 5/15
Hmm... a kiss. Well.. didn’t see that coming
jamielynn25 chapter 18 . 5/15
Loved it
jamielynn25 chapter 17 . 5/15
Yay he is back with her. Loved it
jamielynn25 chapter 14 . 5/14
So it was 5 am when I had to stop. I have to be up for work in a hour. I didn’t even realize the time. You really sucked me in. I can’t wait to read more.
rose.chan27 chapter 35 . 5/10
I really cannot tell you how much I love this story. I've read it multiple times and I'm sure I've reviewed before as well. I was feeling depressed the other day and I was going through my favorites list and came across this story and decided I wanted to reread it. It made me feel a whole lot better. Can't say it was the cause of the lifting depression, but it distracted my head enough to get out of it, if that makes sense.
This story is so incredibly interesting. I seriously want to write a fanfic for it, but you've written this so beautifully that anything I attempt would be just plain dull. It would be a painfully awkward thing to read. It has been nearly five years since you wrote for TDYK and I am seriously sad. Please, please, please don't tell me you've given up?
If you have, I BEG of you you to please, either post a wrap up or PLEASE PM me what you originally intended to do for this and where it was going. What are Paul and Haven? How is Alice going to be received? What else did the blood exchange do to the pair? Were you intending for Haven to end up with anyone(cause I could totally get behind him ending up with Angela cause that girl deserves someone incredible in her life)? What is going on with Sam? Are Bella and Paul gonna have a kid and follow the original idea of Jacob imprinting(I'm crossing my fingers that you won't)? What is going to happen with good ol' Vicky?
Please don't leave us-me more specifically cause I'm selfish like that-hanging!
Rusty Hava chapter 34 . 5/4
Really enjoying this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. Character interactions are spot on and well paced. I’m an Anita Blake fan as well
x.molly.x chapter 35 . 4/27
Still one of my favourite stories ever! I love to come back every now and again for a re read. Hope you’re keeping well! Thank you for writing such an incredible story!
Lemonmelons chapter 34 . 4/25
Woohoo I finally caught up with you! Gee, this story is long, kinda feels like you only just got it set up.
Not complaining at all, though!
I like the way Bella and Paul have progressed into their relationship and I like how Charlie is finding a SO.
Finally some more insight into the Paul and Haven backstory! I'm excited to find out what Haven is - or can shift into. A kind of Dragon or dinosaur comes to mind, but so does the tiger.
Can't wait to find out what sort of demonic fiend illarion is - and by extension, what all least a part of Paul. Also, of the possibilities with Bella's new bond to Paul: what will it change and enable her to do? And why exactly is she so important to the wolf pack, is it to protect the wolves from Paul's rath?
I'm honestly not so sure about about the wild Hunt, Erlking, And hellhounds supposedly all lose in Seattle, it seems a bit much - but you'll probably prove me wrong and show how it all makes perfect sense. I'm kinda glad that Alice isn't a bad one and didn't willingly leave Bella behind but now I'm worried about her - after all, she's only a little vampire in a very dangerous world. And we already know she doesn't stop what she set out to prevent
I hope we'll see more of Leah soon, and that Emily will come back. I hope her relationship with Sam gets better when they accept that an imprint isn't a fix-all and start working on it.
Also I'm kinda guessing that Layla will come back and I really hope Paul is able to prepare Bella for defending him because I think that mother just break a piece of him - even if he is supposedly stronger than even illarion.

In short: thanks to you, Sidhe and Chaos, for keeping me entertained for so long
Lemonmelons chapter 33 . 4/25
Oh yes, nicely done!
AngelDragon1976 chapter 35 . 4/23
Thank you for this awesomely amazing story that my daughter got me into. I completely get writers block and just know that we will wait patiently for this one when the block disappears. BECAUSE it's worth it! Much love.
5,920 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »