Reviews for The Devil You Know
sleepingbeauty118 chapter 34 . 11/2/2023
Please. please, I can't cope please finish this story off or someone please I need to know what's going to happen next I have read this story like 30 times because it's soo good. please finish it off its sooo good
Izzyliji chapter 35 . 10/21/2023
Here's me hoping you come back to update this fic.
Don't know how many times I've reread this now, and every now and then I check if maybe you've blessed us all with an update.
Hope you're doing well and hoping to hear from this again!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2023
Please, please, please come back and finish this story. It's so good. I want to know what happens next.
Rose13xx chapter 34 . 10/12/2023
I truly hope that you come back to this. I know I’ve left reviews before but this is a favorite of mine and I reread it every so often. Would love to know how the confrontation with Alice goes. What happens when Edward does eventually show up. The confrontation between Paul and his sire and what Paul really is… was thinking an incubus of some sort. I’m a writer and I know how horrible writers block can get and while I know it’s been years since you updated, please come back and finish. You have a lot of people who love this.
unlikelyomniwitch chapter 35 . 8/15/2023
August 15, 2023: first reread of this fic! I love it that much. I hope all is okay, and that you’re able to continue with this beauty one day. Much love 3
PoppySunflowerFearieMagikGuts chapter 35 . 7/29/2023
I'm so glad that you're back! I have been waiting with bated breath to read more of Bella and Paul's story. It brought me great joy to see an update, whether it was an authors note or not didn't really matter. I had to read it from start to "finish" again.
tattedmomma chapter 35 . 7/16/2023
Please please please update I’ve loved reading this and would love to know how it ends
DoeAndOtter chapter 35 . 7/10/2023
Second time reading this through I adore it and you have such a talent, whilst it’s a bloody shame it’s not finished it’s still amazing and fun to read. Your Paul and Bella are truly unique and all your side characters feel so real. Thankyou
Rhia chapter 35 . 6/19/2023
Please please please upload ive been addicted to this story since you first started it
Sam chapter 35 . 5/29/2023
I absolutely love your story! Very well written and original. Last update I can see was several years ago, so I very much doubt the continuation of this story. But a girl can hope! Would be extremely interested in seeing what comes next for Paul & Bella!
njhs chapter 35 . 5/23/2023
of course i wish this was finished but as far as i’m concerned it can end here! bella and paul are together forever and i love them so much and everyone is safe so 3 thank you so much for sharing this!
The other Goldilocks chapter 35 . 5/23/2023
It’s always a good day when I see that this title is still here. I’m grateful for all the re-reads I’ve gotten throughout the years. Hope is a bitter pill, to see this finished but just getting a taste for your Twilight universe has been such a pleasure. I wish I commented more when you were still writing actively. Still, I’m always thankful for getting to read it again.
BabydollnherTeddybear2011 chapter 35 . 5/23/2023
Hello can you please update soon x
shortfuse28 chapter 35 . 5/11/2023
I'm nothing if not thorough REPOST!(A03) just cause I feel ya need to know! Cause !
Ok, lemme tell you a story...aside from me probably at some point over the last couple years leaving a review over at the other place.
I have reread this probably 5 times over the last few years; and I gotta tell ya..this is probably my very favorite fic. It is so well written and detailed in a way that is very f*$%ing rare; too much description leaves you thinking "dear lord get on with it!" this story absolutely does NOT have that problem.
Mind you..I have read a few thousand and preread for a couple writers.
BUT this has REALLY thrown me through a loop; and I feel context is required...I have this ocd problem with stopping at a certain point and leaving chapters unread until there are a certain number of unread chapters (updates as it were). Yesterday, I was bored and said screw it even though it was 2 short. (Kinda regretting that now cause I'm an impatient person who HAS to know what's next. *insert sad face here*) Onwards..
Anyhooo, the second time rereading, many many moons ago; a friend asked what I had my head in (meaning what am I reading; cause I always have my head in a book or the like). While trying to explain, I had to liken it to a series I absolutely LOVE and have an obsession with. I restart from the very beginning everytime a new book comes out. Wanna take a wild guess?
Years ago I threw this in with the likings of the Harry not Potter! Yes my dears, before I had even GOT to that chapter; I compared you to the Dresden Files. It is THAT good.
Now for the sack of my sanity...please update soon. I know good shit takes time! But maybe just a nugget?... at this point...I'm not to ashamed to pay
AreyouSavvy chapter 35 . 4/29/2023
Hi! Hope all is well. Reread this for like the 5th time. Love your writing and wanted to let you know :D
6,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »