Reviews for The Devil You Know
AutumnWolf90 chapter 34 . 2/10
WOW just wow this sucked me in so much. I'm glad I didn't have much to do for the last couple days so I could binge read. It was like the Pringles commercial once you pop you just can't stop. then you realize it's gone or in this case over and your waiting for more. I will be waiting for however long you need because this was a different level of amazing!
AutumnWolf90 chapter 1 . 2/8
Holy crap! This is an amazing 1st chapter.
B4bidden chapter 33 . 2/8
this is 1 of my favourite Paul and Bella's stories and I've read it multiple times and still love it. Truly hope you return and finish this story soon.
barbaradianejohansonalnabulsi chapter 35 . 2/2
I’ve read this three times each time it’s more amazing, I wish you could finish this
SavyGrace chapter 34 . 1/21
Just WOW! I can't actually believe that this is the first time that I have read this. I think I might have perused this story years ago but for some reason never read it until now and I can honestly say that it is one of the few stories that I absolutely can't stop thinking about. I love the mystery and the slow build up to the romance between Paul and Bella, the depth of all of the characters, and everything else about this awesome story. I can see that it's been years since an update but this is just too good to leave unfinished so pretty please come back to this unique world that you have sucked us all into and finish it. Thanks so much for what is written though, it was wonderful to read.
Kyra chapter 35 . 1/13
Omg! I know this fic hasn't been updated for years but...omg! I wish you'd be back! Just when things were about to explode... I love it love it love it! I don't have enough words to express how much I love this story! Definitely one of my all time favorites!
cadjd720 chapter 35 . 1/7
Are you still continuing this story? Is it posted somewhere else?
ExplosiveEmpire chapter 35 . 1/1
This is by far one of my favorite stories ever! I really hope you come back to it
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
This is absolutely my favorite Bella/Paul story! If honest, probably my favorite Bella/wolf story. I really hope you come back to this one day! So many questions left unanswered. You’re such an amazing writer! Thank you for sharing
Katterina1650 chapter 35 . 12/19/2021
Dude, just continue with TDYK already!
lovetoread16 chapter 35 . 12/20/2021
I have read this far probably 4 times, I so hope you are able to continue. The world you have created is so amazing. Thank you!
Pranavi chapter 35 . 12/8/2021
Wonderful story. It is one of the best Paul and Bella stories. Hope you will update soon.
LoverOfSleep chapter 34 . 12/6/2021
Welcome Back! This is my all time favorite fic and I am so glad you are continuing it
ColdRising chapter 35 . 11/28/2021
I am absolutely in love with this story. The writing, the characters and their development, Bella & Paul's relationship! Still holding out hope for more chapters, even though it's been years. Hope you're doing well!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/20/2021
I really love this fanfic and was so sad to find that it is on pause! I hope one day you can get back to it if the block ever clears. Take care and if it the block never clears then let me just say thank you so much for writing the story and showing us a truly unique and lowkey amazing take on a Paul/Bella fic. - J
6,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »