Reviews for The Devil You Know
GrazySF chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

moreeee...pleaseeeeeeeeee
goose14226 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Best first ch our a story ever!i can not wait for more!

Sarah
Oridara chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow. And I mean I am wowed and needing an update as soon as possible on your time, Miss. Ma'm. AMAZING hook.

-You were warned this might happen," the big man stated quietly as he drove through the intersection, his face carefully blank as he kept his eyes on the road before him. "You were told not to push it too far."-

I can just imagine how many things one can read into this.

Yeah, I thought Jacob was beautiful, but I am more into the Paul/Embry and if I am burnin'hot I get into Emmett and lil bit of Jasper. I own "New Moon" on DVD but that's it. I will never read Twilight because I know it will not measure up to what you have here, "The Devil You Know", killer title, you know how to market your writing and you do it well. Must tell me what you read that is non-Twi. Your Paul is so damn sexy, every single word drippping with honey and molasses that comes out his mouth. Goodness and Greatness;so well-written that I forgot that this was , I had one of those "Can't believe it's not Butter" moments. Update as soon as you see what you produce is fit. Don't want to rush a good thing. Excellent.
Severusisthebest chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I am very excited to see where you take this story! Great starting chapter!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, this story is kick-ass so far and I am excited to see where you are going with this. Gotta love a dangerous, sexy werewolf!
Louise M Frost chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I also love Paul fics, thanks
compa16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Must read more ..growl Paul lol and yes the were are hotp
seza3175 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This sounds like an interesting story and I can’t wait to see where you take it! :)
Hael2009 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved the first chapter, cant wait to read the next one!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Okay I love it, but why hasn't Bella met Paul Lahote yet? Especially since he was third to phase?

I hope the Cullens won't come back! I hate them!

Update soon!
MrsJacobBlack9999 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm also a big fan of Paul fics and I'm LOVING this one already! Please update soon!
shortfuse28 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Confused as to what the hell is going on but oh so very curious...can't wait to see what you have in store for this one. And you are absolutely right, the wolves are hot! And there are definitely not enough good Paul/Bella fics so I'm happy you decided to dive in ;) can't wait to read more.

-A-
KayPanda chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great opening to your story! Love it so far and am looking forward to your next update. I agree with you, there are not nearly enough Paul stories out there! His bad boy hotness is too delicious to be ignored! ;0P Hope you update soon!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OMG, you posted it! Yaay! XD I love you.

-Itsy
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I absolutely love this & can't wait for more.
5,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394 395 Next »