Reviews for The Devil You Know
FoolhardyMango 2020 chapter 1 . 11/18/2021
Hey, it's been a while but I hope you update, this is an amazing story and I do so wish to know how it ends. I have read this multiple times over and hope in vain each time it has a new chapter.
Kellycuddles1 chapter 34 . 11/15/2021
please update this story please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
Miss this story please start writing again
Jane chapter 35 . 10/26/2021
Still checking every once in a while, still hoping you might add to this great story.
Trc8420 chapter 35 . 10/27/2021
I dont even know how many times I have re-read this. every time I open my app I pray there will be an update to this amazing story
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2021
Oooh my god. I see what you did here. They're shapeshifters. They're not just one animal. They can be multiple animals.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2021
I am wondering why this is not finished yet. Cue cartoonish drawing of a stick figure lamenting about why all the good fanfics are never finished.
AprillyMay chapter 35 . 10/4/2021
It's been nearly 5 years since you posted this author note... any news on the next chapters? I love this story and your writing is phenomenon so please try again with hopefully some more good plot bunnies. I so wanna hear more about Alice coming back to Forks
redboneslady chapter 35 . 9/22/2021
Just read this again for the thousandth time, still absolutely loving it. I'm fervently praying you come back to it, sooner or later. I check at least once a month, hoping to see it updated. Hope you're well. We miss you and the story. It was getting so very juicy.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2021
Cheers for a well rounded Bella. I really appreciate the fact that she stands up for her friends— especially Paul. The type of relationship they are building on trust and respect has me in awe. I don’t even mind the short pace of their relationship because it really adds something to this story.
lashawn chapter 34 . 9/13/2021
I’m so sad this isn’t finished, though I completely understand real life can’t be helped. This story is absolutely riveting and I am left with so many questions. What is Paul? What is his true form since the wolf shape feels unnatural to him? How will his bite impact Bella? What about Paul’s true supernatural family and sire, how will this play a role? How will everyone respond to Paul’s and Bella’s new connection, especially Jacob, I understand he has undergone character development but will this set him back. It was one thing to realize she wasn’t meant for him, but he might think she isn’t meant for Paul either since he didn’t imprint and that this might not be permanent so how will he respond when confronted with this? Also, I can’t wait to see the fallout when the Cullens discover the truth about Edward’s treachery and when Bella learns just how deceitful he is to everyone. Oh and I can’t wait until protective Paul puts Edward in his place because there is no way someone as controlling as Edward will be ok with the fact that Bella moved on to someone in the supernatural, especially someone as wild as Paul. I honestly can’t wait to see what you write next. Thanks for this story. I hope inspiration strikes you soon.
PhOenIxJaDeBLaCK chapter 35 . 9/12/2021
$100 bucks if you finish the story? Read it once a year and I need more.
Jane chapter 35 . 9/10/2021
I check in every few months, just in case you’ve been able to update. Love this story.
Ever hopeful!
robsovs chapter 35 . 9/9/2021
this is a fanfic I will always come back to, love the world you've created within twilight!
mermaidmelody18 chapter 33 . 9/5/2021
Still really love this story. I hope you start it up again soon.
6,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »