Reviews for The Devil You Know
shortfuse28 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Confused as to what the hell is going on but oh so very curious...can't wait to see what you have in store for this one. And you are absolutely right, the wolves are hot! And there are definitely not enough good Paul/Bella fics so I'm happy you decided to dive in ;) can't wait to read more.

-A-
KayPanda chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great opening to your story! Love it so far and am looking forward to your next update. I agree with you, there are not nearly enough Paul stories out there! His bad boy hotness is too delicious to be ignored! ;0P Hope you update soon!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OMG, you posted it! Yaay! XD I love you.

-Itsy
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I absolutely love this & can't wait for more.
oohapoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I have a feeling that I'm going to absolutely love this story. I already want more. I love the imprint connection with Sam. My feeling is that his wolf knew she would be important to the pack and couldn't let her go. We don't know of any other imprint to confirm or deny yet, so that is my guess and I love it. I like that Sam keeps Paul away if there really is something wrong with him. Showing up slightly intoxicated or not to pick up Sam's little sister...not sure I'd that is a good thing or not either. I do believe I would have had a very similar reaction to him as Bella. Love it, love it, love it!
River1113 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this. I love everything you write, so I was SUPER EXCITED to see the new story tag in my inbox today...even though it was Twilight. I'm one of those anti-Twi people who think that its ruining a generation of young girls, BUT you developed this whole new dimension of it, and YES even I have to admit those werewolves are too hot not to play with! Frankly, you make them (and all your characters) better in my eyes. I just have to say, please don't let this be a one-shot! I would love to see where you take this story, and I'm not above begging! Continue the good work, you are a fabulous writer.
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Good start!
becca chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
good start..i wanna read more to find out where this is all going ..nice length and progression style, and theres something beautiful about u wanting to create fanfics because you cant find what u want out there.. update soon please
WellPlayHideandSeek chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Bella's right,a tipsy werewolf should not be trying to get them both home.
Twilightuhyeh chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
sweet, update soon!
clavira89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
hahahaha, stupid mike

anyways, i'm glad you're back :) you were sorely missed. i saw the stuff on your site about people complaining about through the mirror - total rubbish imho. would you mind sending me a link to the page where you post it since you said you'd discontinue it on here, please?

and as for paul, i'm sure bella can eventually handle him..maybe

cheers and hope to see another update soon!
Deonne chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
wow, this is great, I love the non-canon thing as well. Can't wait for the next update. Any clue for a update schedule?
sigea chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This seems like it is going to be a completely magnificent story. Your writing is very realistic and professional and I cannot wait to see your characterization of Paul.

I also never read any of the Twilight books or seen any of the movies but I must agree with you, the weres are irresistible;)
ChaosWingDragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011