Reviews for The Devil You Know
AprillyMay chapter 35 . 10/4/2021
It's been nearly 5 years since you posted this author note... any news on the next chapters? I love this story and your writing is phenomenon so please try again with hopefully some more good plot bunnies. I so wanna hear more about Alice coming back to Forks
redboneslady chapter 35 . 9/22/2021
Just read this again for the thousandth time, still absolutely loving it. I'm fervently praying you come back to it, sooner or later. I check at least once a month, hoping to see it updated. Hope you're well. We miss you and the story. It was getting so very juicy.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2021
Cheers for a well rounded Bella. I really appreciate the fact that she stands up for her friends— especially Paul. The type of relationship they are building on trust and respect has me in awe. I don’t even mind the short pace of their relationship because it really adds something to this story.
lashawn chapter 34 . 9/13/2021
I’m so sad this isn’t finished, though I completely understand real life can’t be helped. This story is absolutely riveting and I am left with so many questions. What is Paul? What is his true form since the wolf shape feels unnatural to him? How will his bite impact Bella? What about Paul’s true supernatural family and sire, how will this play a role? How will everyone respond to Paul’s and Bella’s new connection, especially Jacob, I understand he has undergone character development but will this set him back. It was one thing to realize she wasn’t meant for him, but he might think she isn’t meant for Paul either since he didn’t imprint and that this might not be permanent so how will he respond when confronted with this? Also, I can’t wait to see the fallout when the Cullens discover the truth about Edward’s treachery and when Bella learns just how deceitful he is to everyone. Oh and I can’t wait until protective Paul puts Edward in his place because there is no way someone as controlling as Edward will be ok with the fact that Bella moved on to someone in the supernatural, especially someone as wild as Paul. I honestly can’t wait to see what you write next. Thanks for this story. I hope inspiration strikes you soon.
PhOenIxJaDeBLaCK chapter 35 . 9/12/2021
$100 bucks if you finish the story? Read it once a year and I need more.
Jane chapter 35 . 9/10/2021
I check in every few months, just in case you’ve been able to update. Love this story.
Ever hopeful!
robsovs chapter 35 . 9/9/2021
this is a fanfic I will always come back to, love the world you've created within twilight!
mermaidmelody18 chapter 33 . 9/5/2021
Still really love this story. I hope you start it up again soon.
Carb0408 chapter 35 . 9/2/2021
I read this story when you first published it. Loved it then. I've been thinking about it lately and found it again.. still love it. I'm not sure if you're ever planning on coming back to it. I know it's been years, but I would be so excited to see this one updated!
aimsted chapter 35 . 8/30/2021
lovely. I've gotten so invested. it makes me want to flail dramatically
plopp10011 chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
please finish! I keep checking in, just to see. I love this oneHands down my fav bella/wolf fic
momma2fan chapter 34 . 8/15/2021
I saw this story rec'd on FB. I am hooked. I know that Paul isn't quite human and that his powers are growing, but trying to figure out exactly WHAT he is, is a mystery I must solve. I love the dynamic between him and Bella. Reading how their relationship has grown and turned to love is fascinating. I wonder how her "brothers" felt after Paul marked her. Did they feel it? Could they sense a change? Bringing back the Cullens is interesting, I have a feeling Paul won't tolerate that interference at all. I hope he gets rid of them all. I hope you someday come back to this story, the need to see what happens is great. Love this pairing.
Lily chapter 35 . 8/6/2021
Hi Sidhe, I know you haven't posted anything in a very long time, but I do hope that one day, hopefully soon, that you'll come back to this finish this magnificent story.
I come back to this fic maybe once a year to see if its been updated or to even just read it again and again, that's just how addictive this story is !
Please don't ever doubt your writing for you have an amazing gift.
I hope that you'll soon share it with us again.
Lily xx
B4bidden chapter 34 . 8/2/2021
just finished re-reading this and my God it still is my favourite story with this pairing. please come back and write more. hope you are well.
lynn.ann.31 chapter 35 . 8/1/2021
awesome story, you are an amazing writer
6,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »