Reviews for The Devil You Know
Rose13xx chapter 33 . 6/25/2021
Love this story! Can’t wait to find out what happens with Alice and what Paul really is. Hope you update soon! I reread this every once in a while because it is so good.
abaker9 chapter 34 . 6/24/2021
This chapter was amazing! Hands down. Damn.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/22/2021
I have read this several times and am so unbelievably desperate for more! I really wish this had been completed.
abaker9 chapter 25 . 6/23/2021
F*ck it's hot in here. Whew. Go, Bella!
abaker9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
Yes, Paul!
Yvonne May chapter 26 . 6/13/2021
honestly this could just be its own little freaking one shot cause myyyy God! also! I have such a soft spot for Leah so I'm in love with how she's been written in this story so far!
Yvonne May chapter 13 . 6/12/2021
maaaaaaan I thought I was emotional last chapter, what a joooooke... my freaking feeeeelings dude...
Yvonne May chapter 12 . 6/12/2021
I really had to pause reading this chapter because it got under my skin and had me feeling all kinds of heartache for Paul before it even happened. This is the first chapter that's had me all out crying, and I was so shocked with bella's reaction too. I feel like I need a pint of ice cream before I keep reading lol
musicnlyrics chapter 34 . 6/9/2021
I have been reading this story for several days now—and it was worth every minute! I couldn’t put it down. From the new characters to the old, this non-canon spin makes everything so much more realistic, if such a thing can be said about supernatural creatures. I would love to see the rest of it, if it ever comes to light for you. You have done such a fantastic job (both author and beta!), and I commend you for your efforts and your talent.
Ruthless Hades Black chapter 34 . 5/28/2021
Could someone tell if they figured what Paul is? Because I have read this story multiple times but still haven't managed to figure it out, please.
UteSchnute chapter 35 . 5/20/2021
I loved this story. The characters were complex and real. The storyline was exciting and intriguing. It is one if the most amazing things I have read. I hope you are doing well and that maybe one day you will get unblocked, as I would love to know how it ends. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
holy girl 1 chapter 35 . 5/21/2021
Love this stroy, I come back to read it at least twice a year.
I can only imagine what happens next.
Hope youre doing okay and feeling well.
Roxy chapter 35 . 5/19/2021
Hello ... I have recently found this fix and I love it so much I was wondering if you are planning on finishing it or of you have done so on another platform... I don't mind paying for a full version. .I just have so many questions and I need to know what happens next.
Love,
A hopeful fan
RoxyM7 chapter 35 . 5/19/2021
I found this for last night and fell in love ... I love your style of writing and when I realized it was unfinished I cried ... I hope you decide to complete the story because I for one have so many questions
jamielynn25 chapter 35 . 5/18/2021
You have ruined me. Hands down. I have no words. I hope all is well and you will find the drive once more.
6,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »