Reviews for Turtle Soup
New.York.Celt chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Amazing story :DDD

Can't wait for an update :D
Mikihisa 'Thunderwolf' Uematsu chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Hi again xD

Well, I shall eagerly be awaiting an update from this story. You've caught my interest from the start. I like laughing and this story has made me laugh several times already. Keep up the good work.
Mikihisa 'Thunderwolf' Uematsu chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
lolololololololol

Yep, I had a feeling that would happen. Your two characters happen to work in a Pizzeria and I thought "wait...could it be?" -reads chapter 2- Yep

That's very nice. Good chapter as always. I shall commence to read chapter 3 shortly.
Mikihisa 'Thunderwolf' Uematsu chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Where do I begin? Well, this was an amazing first Chapter. I was very entertained by your characters and the scenarios you out them through. I like the fact that the older sister works in a Pizza joint due to this I can more or less guess what happens :3.

I LOVE the fact that your character is swearing in Spanish. Oh dear god how i love it XD!

I will definitely review your other chapters at a later day and keep my eyes open for whatever updates you may have. Thanks for giving me a reason to come back to this site 3
Adriatic Rose chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
WOW! This just keeps getting better!

Very funny too - I was getting weird looks from my sis as I laughed my head off.

PLEASE KEEP IT UP!

Adriatic Rose
Adriatic Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
WOW! I really like this! You are taking TMNT to a whole new level.

Please keep it up, because this a good story.

Wishing You Every Happiness,

Adriatic Rose

P.S.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
goldash98 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i like the story its good please right more

bluebabe22/ash :)
MissMoMo1990 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ummmm...frankly, this is very confusing. I would suggest that you stick to one point of view. I feel like Rosalinda is the main character in this story so I would focus on her and elaborate on her lifestyle and why her parents felt the need to send her to New York of all places instead of simply making her get her own apartment and a job in her home town.

Also, ANs can be useful, but the two you have are a bit distracting. I don't really think their inclusion is necessary