Reviews for Broken Sparks
TheGhost129 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Its so sad ;-;
I really want to go Demon on them right now.
TheGhost129 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Mirage! D: Noo!
LucasVN chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I really like the emotion portrayed in this, particularly with Ratchet's betrayal and Optimus' torture. Also, you really made light of the fact that Sentinel was never really a Decepticon. He may have worked with them, but only because he sought an end to the war, and he never shared their ideals.

However, there are several paragraphs in CH 2 that are written in the present tense where the past tense would be more appropriate. For example:

"And it is only then, in all of Optimus' years of life, that he realises that there is more than one type of physical pain."

would be better worded as:

"It was only then that Optimus realized there was more than one type of physical pain."

A good start, thus far. Keep it up!
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I like Lennox's courage, despite what might be in store for him. I wonder just how ruthless Starscream will be?

And it looks like Megatron and Sentinel are at an impasse. This could get ugly.

This is well done. Too bad your co-writer is no longer working with you on it, but it was still amazing. :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I felt so sad by the end of this chapter. :(

I love your crack 'fics, but I love serious 'fics, too, and you and your co-writer did an amazing job. Does Clumsy Peg, similarly, have all your collaboration stories up on their account as well?

If so, I'd definitely like to check out some of his/her work as well.

This was amazingly well done.
Unesheet chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I love what you've done with Sentinel, you've captured his essence perfectly. Because that's why he does what he does; he just wants Cybertron back. I saw your comment in the beginning of the chapter about Carly, and I was wondering what about Dylan, Wheelie, and Brains. And Sam's parents. And also if you were going to bring back Mikayla (did I spell that right?). And what about Charlotte Mearing? And Siimons, sureky he won't escape this fic. And what about Leo? And Skids and Mudflap? And I probably should stop now. :) Now I know Dylan died in the movie, but you've obviously changed certain deaths, so I was just wondering. I also love the exchange between Shockwave and Optimus. Keep writing, and I'll go get more tissues. :)
Unesheet chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. Nice story. I've seen a few of these "Autobots loose" stories, but they were all G1, so I look forward to seeing where this goes. And I liked how you had the different factions have different languages thing, it was cool. I, well, I pretty much love everything you've done with this so far, but I love what you did with Ratchet. You've done the snarky medic thing, but you've taken it in a new direction. I look forward to any and all future chapters. I can't forget this story, it's haunting and gripping and it sticks with you. Well done.
Lone Wolf chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I hope you are planning on continuing we see Barricade soon? Please continue!
Maggie chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I love this! It is amazing. The whole dark and depressing vibe it has it great. I usually like it when the autobots win but this is soooo good. You write it so well and really represent the characters and their personalities. Maybe, just maybe, could there be a happier ending?
Shadir chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
*Snif* Poor Optimus *cry*

Lennox it is better to die of foot through that to live of knees.
allihavetodoisfall chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I have no idea how to properly articulate this, but I love it in a completely strange and wrong 'Ohh the Autobots are gonna get it now - (insert Soundwave's totally evil laugh here)' way.

Loved the part with Lennox and Starscream; he (Lennox) reads people so well, Starscream is an open book...I think.

Just wondering, is Dylan alive and being extremely evil?
Artie chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
'How rude of me, have I not introduced myself?'

(Oh god, did he ever stop talking?)

'Surely you have heard of me,' Starscream continued. 'After all, I am one of the most formidable w-'

'Sorry,' Lennox said as dismissively as he could, 'No idea. Only know about Decepticons the Autobots deemed important for us to know about.'

- Loved this bit! - The humour somehow makes a break away from the darkness, and it makes it enjoyable i felt i could read it with ease, unlike when we were transported back to where Optimus is, and felt his pain :( Still supurb writing! ! I will never stop reading your work, until you have no more work left too give :)
nessus chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
OMG Kibbler, this is bloody awesome...the dialogue is amazing! I believe you hit Shockwave right on the spot, this is exactly how I see him; intelligent and utterly deranged. Exceedingly well done. I admire how you can go from crack to serious so easily. A chilling chapter, but also one I truly want to see more of...you keep this up, I am certain we are in for a treat when it comes to plotting. The Starscream/ Lennox bit was of particular interest and I loved the way you handled it. Beautiful and disturbing. I see you are back to us in the finest shape and this makes me so happy. This could develop to one of my fave fics, of that I am certain. ENCORE ;D
FlowerCrazy chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
*GASP* *whimper* *peeks between fingers to see more* Well done, can't wait to see more. Yes, I'm a fan of the good guys winning but I've also got a bit of a dark spot at seeing the good guys get tortured and mutilated, hurt and so forth before perhaps, maybe, just maybe winning out in the end. But again, it doesn't always happen. That's life. Good doesn't always win.

Sorry to hear that Clumsy Pug isn't writing with you any longer, but hopefully you'll keep up with this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
hydraling110 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It's always interesting to read dark fics, and the third movie definitely made dark 'what if' possibilities all the more realistic. Interested in seeing where this might eventually end up, particularly as you fan out into multiple areas of interest (Ratchet, Prime, Sam, Lennox, Megatron/Sentinel, etc. etc.), and as you continue to work in all those nods to the source material (which I assume is intentional).

The only thing I have to suggest is reverting to quotation marks again, as there were in the first chapter. Dialogue should always be "like this," never 'like this.' It always throws me, and in my opinion detracts from the story because it is so distracting and - frankly - incorrect. So... yeah. Besides incorrectly represented dialogue, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.