Reviews for Lyra, my romantic lyre
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Deactivated2014Heartbreak chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Lol omg, I read this story earlier and I fell in love with it and I didnt even know it was you who wrote it! :D

It was sweet and cutesy, I love kames but I love your kames stories :)
ForNowUnamed chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OH i love her ! Happy Birthday Nic98ole your stories rock hard ! haha(:
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Kames fluff is harder than Cargan for sure. Not that I've had experience, but I figure the two are just SO confident and passionate and crap, it'd be hard not to just ship them off to bed by the end of it.

SO GREAT JOB!

Cargan is so cute. Every time you write, it, like, punches me in the face. Thank you for being my one author to fulfill my Cargan cravings even when it's a Kames!

I love Kendall getting the movie, and James being like "Let's do something free!" stupid. I love him.

This was adorable!
KrazyMe14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I absolutely love it. All I can say. Amazing job love all your writing.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my God.

You stopped it THERE?

IT WAS JUST GETTING REAL GOOD!

JK...but like seriously. Oh my God. I was so excited and you just stop.

I love the "Just love" James. Like, the way you describe him. AAAWW! and Kendall...he makes me laugh!

But...grr they were just starting to get hot and heavy in the front seat and you stop.

It was amazing! Lol i read nic98ole's review. She sounded so happy! :)
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I wasnt done reviewing.! Ughhh! I accidently hit the submit button. :(

But im going to finish my reviewing on this review.! :D

YEAH Kendall you do owe James some kissed.! :D

KAMES! :D 3

You did an AWESOME JOB, and Nic98ole will love this I just know she'll love it.! :}
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
DUDE! This was soo AWESOME.! :D

This story just woke me up. Its 3 in the morning here, and I was tired, but not NO more.! :}

Your an AMAZING writer.! Totally EPIC.! :]

Awww Cargan love.! 3

Haha ordering a salad makes him not romamntic.? That made me laugh.! :'D

Hehe the waiter giving Kendall advice.! ;)

STARGAZING! That is soooo cuteee and romanticcc! EKKKK! GOSH I just fell incredibly hard for this story.! ;]
nic98ole chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I think I want to cry now. Like seriously, I want to cry tears of happiness. This has got to be the best birthday fic ever! Like seriously, this is just ;.; I'm so happy :D Even though it's still July 6th in California, this is like the best way to kick off my birthday, for real.

All of them going out to dinner for James' birthday has got to be so adorable. And Kendall getting angry for Logan and Carlos ditching them to go off and have their own Cargany adventures was so AW. Like Kendall's all 'WTH, it's James' birthday! Don't go freaky on us!'. But then again, he didn't even know about them being together, so yeah.

Kendall was SO oblivious about Logan and Carlos. And James was all, 'Duh, THEY HAVE THE LOOK OF LOVE. . .and I saw them kissing.' :D Wow, James. You were just as oblivious, pshah. And then Kendall just not being that romantic at all and James ordering that ridiculously long meal and Kendall was freaking out because he didn't know if he even had that much money for it. Haha, and Kendall wanted a normal salad and James was all 'Dude, not romantic'. I don't blame Kendall, I would get a salad too! Money's tight, James!

I wish I'd get seventeen kisses from Kendall instead of seventeen punchies from my friends -.-

When James was all talking about how he would have wanted to be a spy and travel to France with a top blond agent, I was all :D, 'Hey, that's like my story!'. Then I realized that was the point and I was all 'facepalm'. XD but that was freaking awesome. And James wants to be a model for Armani. Heck yes!

Belle Notte. That reminds me of Lady and the Tramp for some weird reason. Disney freak here. XD

DUDE, when you put in 'It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World', I was all :D 'OH MY GOSH IT'S A STORY SCAVENGER HUNT!'. Like, that made my night. But then James was all 'Let's just go stargazing' and was being all romantic. :)

I feel like such a lamer since I can't be able to pick out Cancer that easy in the sky -.- but I have seen it so I feel a little bit better. :) And the little zodiac story right afterwards was super cool. And then James compares Kendall to his own Lyre and Kendall was all doubting himself because he wasn't romantic like Lyre and James was 'You're plenty romantic for me :)'. So sweet the two of them, and then he gives James the acceptance letter for modeling for Armani. Happy love time!

Austin Powers and Captain America. :) More story scavenger time! Seriously, I want to do this one day. Like take a bunch of stories and reference them. And then Kendall and James just spending the last couple of hours of James' birthday just kissing each other. :D Such sweet fluffy cuteness. So yeah, I love it :D

Yeah, Cargan fluff is more easy to write because Kames is generally sexy. But this was super cute because Kendall was all worried about not being romantic and James was happy with him just the way that he was.

NOW it's my birthday! Super long review :)

AND you talked about my new story! You are really awesome. Best FF bud ever. Thanks so much for the birthday story! You're the coolest person EVER! :D THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!