Reviews for Belonging
demonrayne89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Omg I love this storywhere can I read underneath it all I've looked but I can't find it
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is an incredibly compelling story and I love it. I will also note that I've read the majority of your other works, and have yet to find one I didn't fall madly in love with. In addition thank you for the option on the pursuit of this story. I love the way you phrased "discreetly fade to black." Very courteous.
Saral chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I started reading this on here before I found all your work on AO3, so I figured I'd review on here.
Love this story. The concept is interesting, and I just love the slashy sequel you wrote to go with Kellys_girl's original story.
Simply awesome!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I read the first story and then yours and I must say I'm impressed! I love this AU and you've done a tremendous job at keeping to it. :D Well done my friend!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Its beautiful. So freaking utterly beautiful, and so amazingly well written. I'm just.. a little lost. Slavery is illegal in real life, yet in this storyline it seems almost common practice. The story flows and blends so well, adding in the subtle comments and details that this lifestyle is acceptable in this world you've created. I guess what I'm asking is.. where did this world come from and what/how are the rules played by?
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Lol that was super cute. It was unique, the slave idea, you made it work. I liked it a lot.
tellygirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
This was great! And what a clever idea to let the reader decide whether or not to read the more explicit scenes or bypass them - for the record I haven't read chapter 2 yet but I'm sure I will poke my nose sooner or later cos I'm curious!

Soulem chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Hahaha, Clay was reminded of a kitten, tail puffed and back arched, desperately trying to convince the world that he was deadly.

Made me laugh :D
Soulem chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Nice. I always find it weird when there is a huge definition of top and bottom on these things. So they're equals and it's beautiful lol.

How'd it feel to write your first truly slashy fic? (I think you said it was your first...)
Soulem chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I find it odd how Cougar is the one spooking yet Jensen is the one who you'd think would be lol. Makes it more interesting though :D.

That Jensen goes through the shock of killing someone was a good touch, that he's not imune to the world as it were.

Now then, on to the love -bwuhahaha-
Lily Zen chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Wonderful story, CC. Very proud of you.