Reviews for the matchstick city
b-isforblair chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Outstanding. Love your writing style.
Ari-cchi chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
smooth
Frosthearted chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i absolutely love this story!
misssbehavin chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
five words: wish. this. one. was. longer. please, i dont even know how to explain, i just wished and about the song... fix you is perfect. actually, the story and the song mixed is perfect..
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Lovely story! (:
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
With those two? Completely plausible AU.
oxymoronloverchronicles chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I favourited, so I thought it best to review.

Where to begin? I think I'll get my only complaint done first - I wish this was longer. Then are all the words that you must have heard: beautiful, adorable, heart warming, and I agree with them all. This pairing is one of my absolute favourites, and although it seems less and less likely that it'll become canon (and the NaruSaku shippers will never let the rest of the fandom hear the end of it) I still somehow hold a single flickering candle for it.

Your oneshot did the pairing most juste. Sakura being innocent. calm rather than the fire breathing bull people think she is, Sasuke not being (too much of) an ass, the crackling speakers belting out Coldplay echoing the whole desire that the remaining members of Team 7 have for that damned Uchiha - to fix him.

All very, very lovely.
Gone With The Flow chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Whoa! What a coincidence! I was listening to "Fix You" by Coldplay while reading this and then I saw some of the lyrics. I was like OH MY GOOOOOOOOSH! It fit really well with the story. Great job!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I thought this was sweet and romantic!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
AWESOMELY AWESOME.

I love them!
48rounin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
oh so sweet 3
desperatelyisanelf chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
wow. just wow.
Marvel-marie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
When you write about Sarura not making sense it seems like Sasuke is addicted to her. When you try to analize and can't understand - you try again and again and again. And then it becomes a habit. You've said that Sasuke overthinks everything. And I think it keeps him stable not to be able to overthink her comletely.

Thank you for this story and a beautiful song. It made me think strangely about jellyfish)
arulent chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
It feels real. And I love that.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
asdfghjkl; I love that song...I'm listening to Coldplay right now.

Sasuke's just always fucked up, isn't he?