Reviews for Fate Far Side
ColdDeusEX chapter 1 . 4/19
i just find a hidden gem i think
rc48177 chapter 24 . 4/6
B.A.
Dead Pann chapter 13 . 2/1
I can tell from the quality of writing the really enjoyed making this story. I also noticed that you were able to fit in some of Shirou's sarcastic streak into his thoughts and dialogue that some writers forget to showcase unless Shirou is on his way to becoming EMIYA.

As for this epilogue, I must say that I wish you could have shown Hisui meeting Taiga and the other residents of Fuyuki for the first time. That said, Kohaku opening her own restaurant to distance herself from painful memories is an absolutely wonderful idea, and Hisui collecting antiques as a hobby makes sense in her own special way. The way that she collects items to compete against Shirou's own collection is particularly heartwarming.

But I must say, the gift Shirou sent her and the note that came with it was something real special.
olga.kireeva64g chapter 36 . 4/13/2016
Fucking awesome.
E.R Man chapter 37 . 3/28/2016
Dude! That was awesome! You gotta do the Near Side routes!
knightoblivion chapter 37 . 2/24/2016
It's a little like reading tsukhime again. By that I mean it's really freaking good. It has the same sort of creeping dread, the vague sense of things being not quite right that tsukhime had. It's brilliant.

Favorite arc is probably The 2nd one, but I'm also biased in favor of Akiha.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
resfsefsgfdhdf
UnholyDiver chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Kanshou and Bakuya I could understand, but pulling out both Excalibur and Caliburn to deal with what are most likely non-magical (albeit somewhat competent) civilians in order to get Hisui back?

Damn, the sex must have been FANTASTIC.
Faker-kun chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I like what you did with the choices, i wish there were more fancics like this one, keep up the good job.
Im a guest chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
Plot twist ending...Akiha gets pregnent and Shiki chases Shirou to the end of time the end.
Im a guest chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
Lovely storyxD
Im a guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
To the lion unit!
Im a guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Nononono Shirou isnt a tsundere he is a tsun tsun
Delinquent author chapter 36 . 6/19/2015
First I think I should say sorry for reviewing now at the end but once I started I couldn't stop reading it was so much fun. That being said I'll at least go back and leave a review for each story but for an overview I thought this was awesome. The fighting scenes were top notch, the relationships felt slightly rushed for shirou who was there for what 3, 4 days but I saw the connections they each had and your personal take on what happened during the grail war was interesting, it was a combo of all 3 routes right? Anyway great story.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/1/2015
So...he's going after Touko now? Who's next? Ciel? Arcueid?