Reviews for Fate Far Side
Anonymous chapter 24 . 2/7
This story is incredible I will tip my hat to you.
AzureStorms chapter 37 . 2/8
Such an interesting story this was. The different route options caught me by surprise but was very fun to read. I would say how awesome the stories were but considering how much I like your writing style in general, I'm sure I am a bit biased at this point. Now I am off to peruse through more of your work.
Racke chapter 37 . 1/14
Three stories, three Routes, all circling to explain the past, all bending to explain the people.

This really is a beautiful fic, though somewhat unconventional, and the wide varieties of happy endings was always a joy to read, and an excitement to anticipate. The way two worlds collide, the way four people interact, and the slowly unraveling mysteries from both sides of the equation. It really is amazing.

Thank you for a most wonderful read.
CDOgren1997 chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
This needs to be an entire story based on this route
ARandomGuy0 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Doesn't Shirou know that if she didn't know about the supernatural world telling her about mage craft won't just risk his life but hers as well.
linkhyrule5 chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
... :(

(Aside from feels, I'm a tad confused by her question to Illya. What Magic? Obviously the Third, but what is she asking for?)
linkhyrule5 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
...

*headdesks*

Somehow... I can see it. If risking his life by exposing his magecraft would make Hisui feel better, yeah, he'd totally do it. .
linkhyrule5 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Minor note - Shirou's tracing is all based on "comprehension of the sword on sight" anyway; tracing it to make sure it was made out of bone would be like building a house from the blueprints to make sure it was made out of wood.
KinZer0 chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
I just want to say this is the most immersed ive ever been in a fanfic. Shirou/Akiha might be my second favorite combo of all time. If type moon ever makes a crossover fighter that's my team.
Treant Balewood chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Really, Really loved this story Hisui is an awesome character and the way you presented her here makes Healing Hands my favorite out of the three. That isn't to say that the other stories aren't S-rank material, they are. The Shirou you presented and glimpses of how we got him also have to be noted as awesome. Just needed to say thanks for writing! You Rock!
awesomenez chapter 37 . 12/11/2013
I loved this. Not because of the great writing that was reminiscent of the visual novels, and not because the action scenes that made me fangasm all over. I loved this because you captured the characters so well it was like reading a continuation of the novels. The situation leading to this Shirou is believable enough that he doesn't seem to be the product of any single route, and as such shows a new side to his character after his experience. Reading about a Shirou not quite willing to give up on his beliefs but realizing they're flawed and he can't do everything alone was brilliant. It is a shame that this doesn't have more views, its amazing.
addikhabbo chapter 37 . 11/23/2013
As cool as this chapter is, I'm not sure what the point of it is. All I know is that something incredibly vague happened.
addikhabbo chapter 36 . 11/23/2013
A happy ending. I'm proud.
addikhabbo chapter 35 . 11/23/2013
Ah! HEHEHE. An epilogue mon moseur?
addikhabbo chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
Wise Up! With so many foes far stronger than this one, Shirou takes the cake. And he isn't a man on a mission, not like servants anyway. So the dude might just walk away.