Reviews for Fate Far Side
olga.kireeva64g chapter 36 . 4/13
Fucking awesome.
E.R Man chapter 37 . 3/28
Dude! That was awesome! You gotta do the Near Side routes!
knightoblivion chapter 37 . 2/24
It's a little like reading tsukhime again. By that I mean it's really freaking good. It has the same sort of creeping dread, the vague sense of things being not quite right that tsukhime had. It's brilliant.

Favorite arc is probably The 2nd one, but I'm also biased in favor of Akiha.
UnholyDiver chapter 11 . 2/11
Kanshou and Bakuya I could understand, but pulling out both Excalibur and Caliburn to deal with what are most likely non-magical (albeit somewhat competent) civilians in order to get Hisui back?

Damn, the sex must have been FANTASTIC.
Faker-kun chapter 2 . 2/10
I like what you did with the choices, i wish there were more fancics like this one, keep up the good job.
Im a guest chapter 36 . 11/19/2015
Plot twist ending...Akiha gets pregnent and Shiki chases Shirou to the end of time the end.
Im a guest chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
Lovely storyxD
Im a guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
To the lion unit!
Im a guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Nononono Shirou isnt a tsundere he is a tsun tsun
Delinquent author chapter 36 . 6/19/2015
First I think I should say sorry for reviewing now at the end but once I started I couldn't stop reading it was so much fun. That being said I'll at least go back and leave a review for each story but for an overview I thought this was awesome. The fighting scenes were top notch, the relationships felt slightly rushed for shirou who was there for what 3, 4 days but I saw the connections they each had and your personal take on what happened during the grail war was interesting, it was a combo of all 3 routes right? Anyway great story.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/1/2015
So...he's going after Touko now? Who's next? Ciel? Arcueid?
FreeWeirdGal chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
I just read all 37 chapters so that I could say how much I enjoyed your portrayal of Shirou. And while I have yet to go beyond the anime for Tsukihime (rather than starting off with the VN), the female leads are convening. Though it's kinda sad how I'm starting to believe that Shirou has better chemistry with the Tsukihime girls compared to his own harem...
Anonymous chapter 24 . 2/7/2015
This story is incredible I will tip my hat to you.
AzureStorms chapter 37 . 2/8/2015
Such an interesting story this was. The different route options caught me by surprise but was very fun to read. I would say how awesome the stories were but considering how much I like your writing style in general, I'm sure I am a bit biased at this point. Now I am off to peruse through more of your work.