Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Lea Valdez chapter 1 . 6/6
It was the cutest thing ever, not stupid!
ForeverJaganFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This wasn't stupid at all. it was cute and sexy and i read it awhile ago. probably 3 years ago, but i love re-reading it. if it's good enough for me to want to come back and read it again for like 1000 times then i'd say it's a pretty amazing story. I feel like its not done though. i know this story is three years old and you probably don't know how you would even continue but if it's alright with you, maybe i could take it off your hands and i could continue it instead? only if you want me to.
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This wasn't stupid! This was pure gold! I loooove it. The Mrs. Knight part made it all even better.
danielle.campbell.16121 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
OMG I'm dying! XD
.EVER! XD that's adorable and halarouis at the same time I can't stop laughing XD
ForeverJaganFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
it wasn't stupid. It was amazing. and maybe i was hoping for something more to happen at the end. ;)
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
No! Oh my gosh! Not weird at all! This is probably my new favorite one shot of yours! I loved every minute! :D
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was freaking AWESOOOME. Thank you for fulfilling my random Jagan feels for the day.
storyofarusher chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I think it was really good! This is the only type of slash that I like, and I don't read smut, but this is good, clean slash! I love it! Good job. This is better that I could do! xD
Crayons-R-Overrated chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
To answer your note i'd say it was one of the most funniest stories i've read EVER! i it!
Miss.MaslowHenderson chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It wasnt stupid it was AMAZING , GREAT,AWESOME,pretty funny at the end! I LOVE it! :)
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
No, it wasn't stupid, it was amazing!

I loved it! :D One of my favorite stories ever! :D 3

I could totally see this happening as well :)

Well done!
Babyrayray143 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 1 . 7/12/2011

My coffee is now ruined because of you.

Spit: 1 Coffee: 0

HAR HARR, anyways.

This. Was. Hilarious. I... I can't even.
TangiblyYours chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this so much, I don't even know. The entire idea is just amazing, Logan seeking James out for practice, and just...I love that he picks him! Although, I must say, I feel quite a bit of sympathy for James. Hahaha, here he is enjoying himself (thoroughly, in fact), and Logan is as oblivious as usual. Mm, oblivious Logan is so very lovely. And then Mrs. Knight comes in! It's almost like James and Logan are cursed; she always seems to catch them doing something. I loved the ending. "It looks like you're the one with the problem!" and then James screams, and I just can't.

I absolutely adore this. Thank you for sharing! :) :) :)