Reviews for Not Goodbye
Daniella chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Also I was thinking as Ruby comes in season 2 and it happens end of season 1. Ruby escapes from hell when the gates of hell are opened.
Daniella chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Hi. Amazing fan fiction. I never wrote a fan fiction before but love reading them. I have some ideas.
I was thinking of exploring why Ruby soled her soul in the first place. I was thinking Ruby lived in the time were they burned people at the stack who they thought were Witches.

Ruby has a little sister like her is a witch. Ruby sister gets burned at the stack for being a witch and Ruby doesn't get there in time to stop it. So she sells her soul to bring her little sister back to life unburned with a new life.

Then Ruby ends up in hell and because she tortured people in hell that were still on the rack. When she escapes from hell she is now a demon in someone else body. As her body is now dust and bones.

Please Please write if you like. Please please if you don't pass it on to someone else to write. Please please ask any questions.
Morgan chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Where r u please please please please please please please please update
PartTimeMuggle chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I hope this story continue soon
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Tell Becca to rest and not worry about us! When she's ready, we'll be happy to see her back. And congrats on the birth of her daughter!
Pizzapig chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Aw gotta admit pretty good reason for not posting
Morgan chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Where are you please update
Morgan chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Please update soon
Ophelia Duchamp chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
You have a really cool story line. I really liked it. Other than a couple of typos, just work on your commas. I think there were places where they could have used them to make more sense. And, one more thing, the thing I didn't like how Sam and Dean were portrayed was not their usual self. When you were writing about Sam wanting to kill Dean because Dayton (love that name, btw!) called Sam "daddy", you could've wrote it really upset him or he was furious or something. They wouldn't kill each other, you don't have to be so rash. They're brothers after all, they've been through a lot. Well, that's my constructive criticism to you. I did love reading it though, can't wait for more!
Souless666 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Unexpected, and odd.

Oh and why isn't Sam drinking? He did not stop till after he let Luci out. Just asking.
Souless666 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
So, is Sam drinking demon blood to protect Dayton. Since he said he killed some demons I figure so, seeing as he never got to the point of stopping. Does he hide that from his daughter, or does she know about daddy's powers?

Oh and Dean better not hurt her or Sam, I'll be very PO'd if he does. LOL
venesa chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Omg dean found them,
I dont want dean to kill day ,
murphy9202 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Great start to the story. Read your authors note. Hope you are able to update this story soon.
lomm9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Please I know you havent worked on this but this is a great idea
VampGirl666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I have been looking all over the place for fic were Sam and Ruby have a kid keep going awsome