Reviews for Bam, Said the Lady
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I've read this story a few times, and I haven't left feedback. That sucks. I'm sorry.

I love this. So matter of fact, so totally normal, so very much the world that actually exists with these characters in it. Meh, I don't know if that makes sense, but this is lovely, and I like it, and I really really really wish there were more.

But it stands alone.

Thanks for writing.
hoglee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Absolutely hilarious and really sexy. LOVE this fic, it's amazing.
questioquidiuris chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was both sexy and kind of funny. I liked some of Quinn's thoughts throughout this. And then the end where she references the Cosmo. Totally hot, great fic!
nattitude chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Really enjoyed this :)
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
"When she finally opens them, she's faced with Rachel, her roommate, and her best friend. She's not sure what to say.

"You took my quiz.""

Perfect line.
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I think I read this before on your LiveJournal but stumble across it here tonight and really this is one of my favorite fics ever and not just cuz if the smut. very well written my friend I giggled muchly
Smayz chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haha, that was so hot.
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was frakkin' HOT!
your.kat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"The grip stays the same, but Quinn just soldiers on. She can handle it. She was Head Cheerio, after all." Something about this line is so utterly absurd that I am forced to love it. No, it doesn't make sense to me that Quinn's time as Head Cheerio would better prepare her for the pain induced difficulty during oral sex of a partner with surprisingly strong legs (unless there's something about the Cheerios that WE DON'T KNOW - in which case, that'd be one damn interesting story)! It was just hilarious to me for some reason.

This whole thing was cute, fun, hot. Loved it.

-Molly
FaberryOTP chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Loved it,great one shot.
LykkeLettuce chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
loved the story, and the characters. good job!