Reviews for Friendship is Magic, Love is Confusing
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
i suppose this isn't in consistency with the RariDash and AppleShy stories. I love those two btw
Xavious216 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
That was great
DH7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I like TwiPie fics when they are written well. Indeed, I would consider Pinkie Pie's personality to be a hurdle. Her silliness doesn't lend itself as well to heavy emotion. It can be done, but not novie writers, at least not well. I'd refer to episode where she moped about after she had created too many copies of herself as one of the better examples of her not being her usual, overly cheerful self.

I recently read "Like an Unexpected Song" by Donny's boy. The author had Pinkie Pie write a letter to Twilight (Plot Spoiler!) after they had been forced to break up. The author managed to write her words as endearing and sad, while managing to stay perfectly in character, which I think is a huge hurdle for TwiPie authors. (This is in response to your Author's Notes, and not the way in which you portray Pinkie, I'm rather liking that thus far.)

While I'm not sure AppleJack would really be walking away angry (though I agree that initiall, she would be), I like the reactions of Twilight's friends, to her asking them all out on a date. I don't like how other fanfics portray it as mundane, ordinary, even expected. No one raises a brow to a mare liking another mare, and I hate that in fiction. Sure, I would love for it to be like that in real life, but it isn't. In any case, I think that writers who dismiss the problem of whether or not the love interest is gay too, or how others will react to the relationship, miss out on an interesting hurdle in a story. With a homosexual pairing, a writer has the potential to add another layer to the romantic tension, and I'm glad that it hasn't been omitted in this fic.
dark digidestined chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
great story very cute
Blacksword 1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Great story nice shipping cool
moonpower02 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I liked this story. You did a great job. I hope you write more Pinkie and Twilight. You did a great job with both of them. Keep up the great work. Write more then you can time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Poor Twilight is hilarious here.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This was so adorable and funny all the way through.

Loved it :)
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Maelestrazia chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Due to insomnia, I actually read this. I don't regret it, very cute! :D Twipie is one of my favorite parrings. Please do more in the futur! :3
Maelestrazia chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Yeah I stopped at the part where twilight asked RD on a date. I get nervous in those situations even if it's not me in them. Tehe, good from what I've read though. :3
KungFuTruffle chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I enjoyed this. Twilight falling back on books to figure out something is certainly in character, and it's the kind of thing that could certainly get her in trouble with her friends. And Pinkie is very much the kind of pony who would agree to something if it sounded fun.

I don't like Applejack's reaction scene much, though. She came across as rather mean, and quite a bit harsher than I think you intended for her to be.
Da God Cane chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
And so we meet again...

WITH PONIES.

I did not see this coming. But to the point, I find this the most emotionally rewarding of the three oneshots you've written here, partially because of the revolving dynamics of Diane's mentality (yes, I call her by her middle name). Although Twilight's response was perfect and absolutely adorable in the next to final scene. Diane is my second-favorite pony, next to the all-powerful yet questionably defeated and totally badass Nightmare Moon.

My girlfriend sent me an interesting deviantart that I think you might find amusing, or even inspiring.

art/dear-princess-celestia-255750641

Hilarious.

Now. I'm going to try and conquer my disinterest in Fluttershy.

Great story bro,

-Da God Cane
MasterWriter37 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Seriously one of the best stories I've ever read! I love how you made each chapter focus on both Pinkie and Twilight; that was clever to get their different takes on the situation. I did think that Applejack was a bit TOO mean, and Rarity was a bit TOO blunt, but other than that, all the characters fit in nicely to the cute story. It all seemed really realistic, too; I could actually see it all playing out in my head as I read.

The part near the end of Dark Pinkie coming out was very clever and well-played, and the little scene with her and Twilight finally confessing their feelings was just so lovely and romantic. It had a very fair and satisfying ending, too. Naturally, I'd love to see more, but I think the ending worked perfectly. Spike coming into play always leads to some comic relief, don't you think? Plus, Pinkie and Rarity helped out the ending, too. Overall, a very beautiful, lovely, and romantic story. It wasn't full of sex or violence or other nonsense; it was perfect the way it was, and I'm glad you could write a story like that without the two things I mentioned above. Lovely job!
jasonmauthor chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This story...is amazing. You really managed to make it suspenseful and adorable. I love how it turned out. :)